• Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    Yes. But no one will believe it.
    You're not alone! I believe you. Of course it helps when you've experienced your own share of stuff. I've experienced weird stuff like that too. My bed would shake on it's own when I went to bed at night. I was 13. It did that for a year straight - every damn night. The headboard would slam against the wall as the bed went in tight circles. I wasn't moving but the bed sure was. The interesting thing to me was when I got angry with the bed moving every night it actually got worse. Bed moving got more violent. So I just put up with it.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

JH, if you don't want to share your other experiences here, please PM me your stuff. It won't get beyond me.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
        You're not alone! I believe you. Of course it helps when you've experienced your own share of stuff. I've experienced weird stuff like that too. My bed would shake on it's own when I went to bed at night. I was 13. It did that for a year straight - every damn night. The headboard would slam against the wall as the bed went in tight circles. I wasn't moving but the bed sure was. The interesting thing to me was when I got angry with the bed moving every night it actually got worse. Bed moving got more violent. So I just put up with it.
        One other thing that I recall happening during that time was I'd wake up with scratches on my side or down my back. I did not make them. I don't recall how often but more than once. Definitely. I even remember my Dad asking me how I got the scratch marks on my back - which was weird to me only because whenever I told him I was in pain he would usually laugh and literally do nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X