• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post

man you gotta think big picture. That talent. Did you see what Georgia did last season on defense? That was all him. Fuck a workout. Look at game film. Our program Joey Bosa Khalil Mack we won’t let him fail. Once he gets on an NFL program he’ll be fine. The value at 21 is too good.
    Didn’t he contribute to the death of a teammate and Georgia staffer? Is he going to jail?
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

someone here yesterday said he signed with another team?
      That was Morgan Cox, long snapper

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

My first round cluster is smaller with Pip signing. Not much different.

However I'm still gonna keep Sanders in it and trade Murray during the draft if we land him.
        Then I got Bijan, Kincaid, Nolan Smith, Branch, Flowers.....Kancey.

Not sure why but I'm not real high on Quentin Johnson for us. Rather have Flowers. Dude is hard to catch in space.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Last I noticed, Staley's D gave up 27 points in the 2nd half.

Some here are getting cocky again and resuscitating the boy genius label.
          Hmm, agree about the defense but, but.....the heat is off Lombo and his terrible 2nd half's since he is gone?
          Another FG...which Dicker missed or 1 more TD and we win.
          Granted with that defense we weren't going any further, but that game, we should of won and save the embarrassment.

Comment

• cmplxgal
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • New Jersey
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
            KVN is a must as far as I’m concerned. He’s a better defensive coach than Staley and can play some as well

He was credited with being instrumental in bringing the defense together in the second half of the season, and he's been vocal in wanting to stay with the Chargers. I hope they can re-sign him. Although I still want an Edge drafted in round 1 or 2. It's not clear if Rumph is going to amount to anything.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post

man you gotta think big picture. That talent. Did you see what Georgia did last season on defense? That was all him. Fuck a workout. Look at game film. Our program Joey Bosa Khalil Mack we won’t let him fail. Once he gets on an NFL program he’ll be fine. The value at 21 is too good.
              The question is, does he have a Toinu Fonoti-type overweight issue? Or something less of an issue?

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

someone here yesterday said he signed with another team?
                It was me, but it was dicker joke, the titans signed long snapper morgan COX, I know childish…just thought of cox snapping to stick with dicker kicking sounded funny

plus we have a player named morgan FOX so when I first saw the Tennessee signing announcement it got my attention because I thought we’d lost him to the tiitans, LOL
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Didn’t he contribute to the death of a teammate and Georgia staffer? Is he going to jail?
                  Yep...Carter was charged with reckless driving and later released. He said there's more to it:

“This morning I received a telephone call from the Athens, Georgia police department informing me that two misdemeanor warrants have been issued against me for reckless driving and racing,” Carter said in the statement. “Numerous media reports also have circulated this morning containing inaccurate information concerning the tragic events of January 15, 2023. It is my intention to return to Athens to answer the misdemeanor charges against me and to make certain that the complete and accurate truth is presented. There is no question in my mind that when all of the facts are known that I will be fully exonerated of any criminal wrongdoing.” https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/be...ued-racing-car

Don't know the whole story yet, but TT tends to shy away from players with red flags...

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

He was signed to be backup at both off linebacker and edge.
                    Ok Xenos. I guess I should have used the word “solely” before Edge.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post

He was credited with being instrumental in bringing the defense together in the second half of the season, and he's been vocal in wanting to stay with the Chargers. I hope they can re-sign him. Although I still want an Edge drafted in round 1 or 2. It's not clear if Rumph is going to amount to anything.
                      It’s a no brainer. We’ve seen Rumph’s cieling. It came in pre season against 2nd stringers. Yes to drafting edge and let KVN fulfill the role he was signed for which means we would see him sub in at off ball LB and edge at times

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Yea...those POS Staley guys...(rolleyes)

SMH....the Staley hate around hear is juvenile...how dare he bring in players he has seen play well in his type system, firsthand?
                        I don’t hate the kid, just not looking forward to another year of picking up helmets, it’s okay if he likes to help the equipment guys during practices but on national TV?
                        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Nice that priorities are being addressed first: ILB, RT, IDL. Good start. Shit, also Dicker!

Comment

Working...
                          X