• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Moore never showed me he could straighten out our OL cohesion issues. Maybe he’s a whiz boy play caller, but his depth of knowledge of the entire offense seems to be lacking. I’d like an OC with more seasoning. The way things used to be done.
    i challenge his whiz boy play caller credentials.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

So outside of a handful of aging stars and literally 2-3 second-contract vets, we have a very, very young roster. I think a lot of these younger guys played apathetic as fuck cuz they knew what they were being asked to do was bullshit. I’m very curious to see how they respond to Harbaugh and his coaching staff, if they have indeed forgot how to play impassioned football, cut ‘em. But it’s what they’ve been doing for almost their entire lives, can’t help but think they want to win just as bad as Harbaugh. I expect some surprises ahead, nice ones too.

Comment

• jox g
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by TTThunder View Post
        Just checked our roster and found that we have no players from Michigan....

Any former Michigan players, that had played with Jim, that we should pursue as free agents?

Go Bolts!!!
        Uche (Edge), Davis (LB), Donovan Peoples Jones (WR), Runyan Jr (OT), Owenu (OG)

Comment

Working...
        X