• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charger1_sj
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

That could be. He was considered a rising star in Dal. Nussmeier looks like a potential replacement at OC
    Let's play 2023, see how it goes.
    Nussmeier looks like a nice addition.
    I'm now interested in seeing how long will it take for the message board to start complaining about the play calling.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Lol. The immediate and enthusiastically embraced theory that Spanos forced the hire of Moore because he’s his secret HC-in-waiting after he fires Staley in a year is one of the better hallucinations to emanate from TPB’s vape pipe. Bless their hearts.
      John is ruthless.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

"We’ve got baselines for everyone. We’ll see where the roster takes you.” - Dallas OC Kellen Moore Spring 2022

KM's answer concerning where a player projects on his offensive line.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/rookies-tyler-smith-jalen-tolbert-starting-minicamp-kellen-moore-dallas#gid=ci02a12f32b0002506&pid=tyler-jerry-

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I expected Nugent, the OL/Run Game Coordinator to be let go. Sounds like he will be staying?

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• sonorajim
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            I expected Nugent, the OL/Run Game Coordinator to be let go. Sounds like he will be staying?

TG
            So far. It's too early for him to get comfortable.

Comment

• Heatmiser
              BetterToday ThanYesterday
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post

Nussmeier looks like a nice addition.
              I'm now interested in seeing how long will it take for the message board to start complaining about the play calling.
              We are still in the grief curve over T-Billy being cut. Give us time, Charger brother.....

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Tomdutchy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2021
                • Send PM

Tranquill is a FA. The other two have hardly stood out. For a D that is supposed to be running a 3/4 system, we are weak at LB.
                We should have kept White and need to keep Tranquil. Murray is hopeless but a TT legacy so nothing will happen with him. Dogshit should appreciate his NFL lottery ticket err " "NFL career".

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

John is ruthless.
                  If John was capable of a multi-step plan, we would have seen one by now. If Dean were capable of a multi-step plan, they’d be playing ball in Mission Valley. Those kooks can’t even execute a one-step plan imo. I doubt John or Dean were laser focused on Moore, just waiting to pounce to execute their Machiavellian 2 year scheme. They aren’t buddies with Jerry - Jerry thinks they are paupers and he doesn’t do paupers.

They are easily persuaded, always ready to agree with the “smart guys”. They think Staley and TT are smart. Staley was the one most aware of Moore; he coached directly against him in the last TC. Most likely tale is he and TT convinced the Spani to jump on Moore as soon as he was let go. BS had already taken note of how well Moore got the Cowboys offense to produce even with a coach-killer and backup at QB and he recognized that with a tru elite QB, Moore might save Staley’s bacon. neither BS or TT want Moore to be the secret HC in waiting for next year as that means they are both likely fired.
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• CivilBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

John is ruthless.
                    Yup that’s how the Spanos roll. They are always ten steps ahead of us fans

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

If John was capable of a multi-step plan, we would have seen one by now. If Dean were capable of a multi-step plan, they’d be playing ball in Mission Valley. Those kooks can’t even execute a one-step plan imo. I doubt John or Dean were laser focused on Moore, just waiting to pounce to execute their Machiavellian 2 year scheme. They aren’t buddies with Jerry - Jerry thinks they are paupers and he doesn’t do paupers.

They are easily persuaded, always ready to agree with the “smart guys”. They think Staley and TT are smart. Staley was the one most aware of Moore; he coached directly against him in the last TC. Most likely tale is he and TT convinced the Spani to jump on Moore as soon as he was let go. BS had already taken note of how well Moore got the Cowboys offense to produce even with a coach-killer and backup at QB and he recognized that with a tru elite QB, Moore might save Staley’s bacon. neither BS or TT want Moore to be the secret HC in waiting for next year as that means they are both likely fired.
                      To be fair, John may have a multi-step plan. If he actually does, it just isn't very good!

Comment

• charger1_sj
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2022
                        • Send PM

I'm still waiting for Dean to throw in the white flag and sell the team. Now there's a good long term plan.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

I'm still waiting for Dean to throw in the white flag and sell the team. Now there's a good long term plan.
                          Can you imagine the celebration from Chargers fans if that were actually to happen?

Comment

Working...
                          X