Will Herbert Sign a Long Term Deal This Off-Season?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trumpet Man
    Dea Spanos my HERO
    • Dec 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

The first page is her summarized allegation, it doesn’t describe any actual actions or events to underpin the allegation.

What page does she present evidence that Michael illegally acted with the authorities of a Trustee, vs my hypothesis maybe he acted as an agent of a trustee (e.g. Dean)? All I saw in the first few pages is she alleges he presented himself to a body as a trustee - thats not enough on its face. I got up to about pg 25 and the actual illegal conduct was not yet decribed but since you are the town expert and know the entire document with legal precision, i figured I’d save time and ask you
    Well if you got to Page 25 bravo. Seriously.

What you are looking for starts on Page 23 and ends on Page 25.

Furthermore Dean can not "assign" someone as an "agent" such as Michael by-passing Dea to engage in a "listing agreement" or "letters of intent". That is a breach of trust and fraud. Dea was not being included in the land sale negotiations and that is also a breach of trust. The COO for the Spanos Corp. Steve Cohen is implicated in the fraud as well. This is incredibly damning information and there is more.

By page 25, you have also read how the books were cooked to the tune of $30 million and the IRS knows it which is a breach of trust and fraud. The book cooking was done to purchase a $30 million private jet while the trust is now insolvent. I'd say and IMHO Dea is loaded for bear in the NFL's arbitration proceeding which gives Dea maximum leverage to gain 51% control of the team.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
      Dea Spanos my HERO
      • Dec 2022
      • Send PM

If Herbert is signed before the NFL's arbitration is concluded I will be totally shocked. This reeks of Spanos kicking the can down the road while the dude cashes out with the ultimate middle finger to the fans. Hey we threw beers cups at Alex Spanos owners box when he was introduced as the new owner back in '84. Payback from way back and from the grave. Karma is a bitch.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2022
        • Send PM

Daniel Jones is asking for $45 million a year. I have to think the Giants aren't stupid enough to give that to him. If they do, I wonder what Burrow and Herbert will get.

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
          Daniel Jones is asking for $45 million a year. I have to think the Giants aren't stupid enough to give that to him. If they do, I wonder what Burrow and Herbert will get.
          Now I know why the NFL has drug testing....
          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
          X