• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northerner
    Charger fan since '79
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

some of these ratings (locker room, etc.) involve Sofi - so you're telling me Sofi sucks? I doubt it.

Comment

• Xenos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Some of these things may be addressed with a shiny new training facility. Some aren't related to the building, more about how the players are treated, quality of training staff, food, etc.

I guess having a sauna and steam room is valuable
      Most of it will be addressed by a new facility. The three top ranked teams all got new facilities.

What’s interesting is that the Rams also have similar scores in some of the same area.

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I can tell you - as a Suns fans - to go from Robert Sarver to Mat Ishbia - I think will be a positive move. Now the Spanii, if ever forced to sell, could be sell to a terrible person. But also could sell and make it a positive

I think most fans realize it starts at the top and probably were not surprised to read the reports about the Chargers from the NFLPA
        Kroenke and Hunt also have similar scores though.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Was that Alex selling bologna sandwiches to the workers?
          Premium bologna sandwiches is what i prefer, paid for by a pittance of surcharges deducted from the workers salaries

AG squeezed out a cool $1 million over 3 years in 50's dollars just to do good things with it ..... being dynamic and creating jobs and buying a football team.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Kroenke and Hunt also have similar scores though.
            Thats a good point too. Wasn't surprised to see AZ and Washington near the bottom

Also not surprised to see the Vikings facility near the top. That thing is pretty state of the art. Granted, Zimmer at first didn't like his office as the facility was so big and he was so far away from the locker room if I recall.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Premium bologna sandwiches is what i prefer, paid for by a pittance of surcharges deducted from the workers salaries

AG squeezed out a cool $1 million over 3 years in 50's dollars just to do good things with it ..... being dynamic and creating jobs and buying a football team.

So made a sandwich for 25 cents, took 50 cents from the workers salaries - got it

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post
                some of these ratings (locker room, etc.) involve Sofi - so you're telling me Sofi sucks? I doubt it.
                The temp team facility is rather small, and from some of the videos, the locker room looks tiny. Remember, those lockers are like their 'office', vs. the game day lockers at SoFi. El Segundo seems to be a good choice for the new facility, as real estate elsewhere is tough to find within 10 miles of SoFi.

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

The temp team facility is rather small, and from some of the videos, the locker room looks tiny. Remember, those lockers are like their 'office', vs. the game day lockers at SoFi. El Segundo seems to be a good choice for the new facility, as real estate elsewhere is tough to find within 10 miles of SoFi.
                  Sadly enough the temp facility in the OC were apparently better than the one in SD. Remember this?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Sadly enough the temp facility in the OC were apparently better than the one in SD. Remember this?

https://www.chargers.com/news/bolts-...-center-152321
                    Oh - if they were only still at those crappy facilities of Chargers Park in Murphy Canyon

(but I digress)

Well I should say if they were only in the new state of the art facilities in Mission Valley near the old Qualcomm

Comment

• Duck of Death
                      Social Piranha
                      • May 2022
                      • Flyover, USA
                      • Send PM

Chargers' team plane maintenence

292D77E500000578-0-image-a-10_1432900029999.jpg

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Hey at least we have a better strength coach than the Ravens organization right? Lol

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Or until next season where their brand new, state of the art $270 million training facility opens...

Los Angeles Chargers Headquarters and Training Facility | Gensler
                          No shit - they are in a temporary office park facility … Dean put up big $ to build a new state of the area facility closer to the stadium over a year ago. Folks around here, i swear … lol
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X