• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Remeber negative = realistic round these parts.
    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Den60
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
      Ohhhhh that's some juicy irony there.....
      Your posts are the intellectual equivalent of a wedgie.

Really, grow up peaches.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Dang it. You were doing so well. lol

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
          Your posts are the intellectual equivalent of a wedgie.

Really, grow up peaches.
          Try decaf, Old Marine.

Comment

• Den60
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            Dang it. You were doing so well. lol
            Sorry, Fleet. But anyone who posts anything critical of this regime BBKR goes after, often in a very juvenille manner. Is this a Charger fan club board or a discussion board? We don't all feel that every move the current regime is making is great. Funny because there have been posts just in the last day or two which talk about people being negative since the hiring or Norv or for AJ in previous years.

Peaches. I have to say I thought about the name I originally posted and didn't think it was all that offensive. But your choice does make me laugh a bit.

I will apologize to you, I am trying to play nice on here...

Comment

• Den60
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Try decaf, Old Marine.
              Try an education, peaches.

Comment

• Den60
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Fleet, I did use peaches. LOL!

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Sorry, Fleet. But anyone who posts anything critical of this regime BBKR goes after, often in a very juvenille manner. Is this a Charger fan club board or a discussion board? We don't all feel that every move the current regime is making is great. Funny because there have been posts just in the last day or two which talk about people being negative since the hiring or Norv or for AJ in previous years.

Peaches. I have to say I thought about the name I originally posted and didn't think it was all that offensive. But your choice does make me laugh a bit.

I will apologize to you, I am trying to play nice on here...
                  I get it man. But you know the rule. Just start calling guys fruits or types of flowers or something. I wont be able to catch every slip. Its really the only rule we have here.

Comment

• Den60
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    I get it man. But you know the rule. Just start calling guys fruits or types of flowers or something. I wont be able to catch every slip. Its really the only rule we have here.
                    But, is the rule being applied equally? Just mentioning one poster who posts very long and overly informative posts calling another poster (who, surprisingly, wasn't me) "stupid."

I think people could report many posts where posters step "over the line" but you have to take account who is doing so to see if this isn't part of an "agenda" to get rid of people here who just don't "fit in."

You wanted to run a board so you get the headaches. I just hope those headaches are driven by dealing with issues on here than for a real medical issue.

OK, the whole peaches thing is still cracking me up. Reminds me of watching "Die Hard" on TNT when they dubbed in "Yippie Kay Yea Mr. Falcon."

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

But, is the rule being applied equally? Just mentioning one poster who posts very long and overly informative posts calling another poster (who, surprisingly, wasn't me) "stupid."

I think people could report many posts where posters step "over the line" but you have to take account who is doing so to see if this isn't part of an "agenda" to get rid of people here who just don't "fit in."

You wanted to run a board so you get the headaches. I just hope those headaches are driven by dealing with issues on here than for a real medical issue.

OK, the whole peaches thing is still cracking me up. Reminds me of watching "Die Hard" on TNT when they dubbed in "Yippie Kay Yea Mr. Falcon."
                      Yea i dont need to notify you though when i warn someone. You sort of have reached the warning limits. Weve talked about this. I did you a solid man. Just keep doing what your doing and lay off the name-calling. The headache stuff is something i will have to deal with for the rest of my life. So its medical and not related to here. I just dont read everything when im really hurting. I just so happen to catch this one. lol

Its up to members here to help me out by speaking up....but what really helps me is if everyone just dosnt go down the road in the first place. lol

The instance your referring to was handled. Privately.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Try an education, peaches.
                        And you talk about my maturity level? Friend-o, I'll match my education against yours any day.

Comment

• Den60
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

And you talk about my maturity level? Friend-o, I'll match my education against yours any day.
                          Fleet would prefer this to go no farther and, like I did with Cap'n, I told him I would play nice. I am sure you have a degree, maybe even more than one, but I think we part ways when it comes to our opinions as to your...

I only have one degree. I've thought of putting it on Ebay. It's never done shit for me but I manage.

Comment

Working...
                          X