Welcome DT Scott Matlock, Boise St. (Round 6 #200)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    I think there were plenty of body blows to Tillery. Shows the team is smart. Hard to hurt a guy wearing a helmet. But a well placed punch to the kidney by a 300 lber can do the trick. Tillery is still the punk he was when he was here.

One thing I really do admire about Staley is that he does not play favorites and if you don't play up to expectations or fit the culture you are benched or gone. And that goes for assistant coaches, too. I think this is why so many players and a top coordinator like Moore want to play for/coach under him.

TG
    I saw a few haymakers fly in over the top of that massive team mobbing of Tillery. I was worried a negating flag might fly in, whew! Loved seeing the team reaction, dude thinks he can clip our golden boy on our own sideline? i don't think so.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I saw a few haymakers fly in over the top of that massive team mobbing of Tillery. I was worried a negating flag might fly in, whew! Loved seeing the team reaction, dude thinks he can clip our golden boy on our own sideline? i don't think so.
      I was alittle concerned that the refs would call an offsetting penalty - which I actually would have been okay with it to protect Herbert

That said the refs I think used a bit of common sense that the reaction of the teammates was because of the action of Tillery

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I was alittle concerned that the refs would call an offsetting penalty - which I actually would have been okay with it to protect Herbert

That said the refs I think used a bit of common sense that the reaction of the teammates was because of the action of Tillery
        exactly my take. they "could" have called offsetting but they saw Tillery was way out of line and were just waiting for NY to tell them to eject him
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

exactly my take. they "could" have called offsetting but they saw Tillery was way out of line and were just waiting for NY to tell them to eject him
          Plus they knew he was a shitty ex-Charger........

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

I asked Popper to ask this question at the presser and he did. Minus the good stuff. lol

He asks him at the end of the presser. Loves Staleys response.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Hoping Tillery got a bruised rib or two, not hoping for an injury just justice.

Comment

Working...
              X