• Show
Clear All
  • Go Chargers go
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2023
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Bosa - yes

Derwin - no - not as feasible from a cap perspective. Unlike Bosa - it would cost money to cut James - plus I actually think he is a better football player than Bosa

Chargers just need a new DC who will use him correctly
    How about Mike Williams the tallest glass building on the field. I did not like him from day 1. His first couple of years he looked like he never played before. He should have been traded a long time ago.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Go Chargers go View Post

How about Mike Williams the tallest glass building on the field. I did not like him from day 1. His first couple of years he looked like he never played before. He should have been traded a long time ago.
      Right, those 10 TDs his second season were lucky flukes.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Right, those 10 TDs his second season were lucky flukes.
        I don't get why Chargers fans dump on Mike Williams. With due respect to Go Chargers go, Mike Williams has been a clutch performer when he was not injured. The problem with Mike, of course, is that he has been injured a lot, so I can understand that complaint. But Mike Williams and Keenan Allen were pretty close to as good as it gets in NFL WR duos when both were on the field.

Comment

• Go Chargers go
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I don't get why Chargers fans dump on Mike Williams. With due respect to Go Chargers go, Mike Williams has been a clutch performer when he was not injured. The problem with Mike, of course, is that he has been injured a lot, so I can understand that complaint. But Mike Williams and Keenan Allen were pretty close to as good as it gets in NFL WR duos when both were on the field.
          I feel like he is one play away from retiring, it cost chargers a lot to develop him and we did not get a discount to extend him. He is not worth his contract. He cannot fill a season much less be a great contributor to the off season. I definitely think he is a top deep threat when healthy but he is not reliable. We seem to find top part time talent and that is always an excuse for maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
          X