Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts&noles View Post

There best corner was out.
    images.jpg
    Last edited by 21&500; 08-18-2023, 05:52 PM.
    Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
      Game unlikely to be canceled. This will not be a major storm by the time it reaches LA. Hell, even my local Sunday hourly weather forecast shows no 95% probability, mostly 75%. Yes, significant rain will fall, but not what it’s getting overly hyped about.
      Good because the Padres moved their game to Saturday, and I'll be at home all day and need sports to avoid cabin fever.
      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

A balanced approach is perfect for a young hungry O-line like ours looking to make a name for themselves...outside of Linsley we probably have four of the younger starters in the division...
        I expect that Moore will have some ideas on how to stiffen pass pro that will be more obvious vs Mia.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post
          Feel sorry for the folks in Baja
          Lots of Americans with property and big boats down there. I’ll bet it’s a mad scramble to move those boats right now.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
            Game unlikely to be canceled. This will not be a major storm by the time it reaches LA. Hell, even my local Sunday hourly weather forecast shows no 95% probability, mostly 75%. Yes, significant rain will fall, but not what it’s getting overly hyped about.
            The NFL site there are no plans to cancel it or move it to a different day...they are monitoring the situation but conditions are not expected to be that bad, unless they are worried about lighting or something like that...
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• SuperCharged
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Utah
              • Midnight Toker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
              https://clutchpoints.com/saints-news...ll-excite-fans

Is Derwin a liability as a pass defender? Let's be honest. Can he cover, or no?
              I know people try and make it sexy and say he's just a DB. BS. There's a reason he's a safety. He doesn't play corner and it shows. I mean really people, lets think about it. A safety going against their #1's and 2's? It's good work for Derwin but he's pretty outmatched. They have all-star players just like we do. Saints have a damn good football team especially on D.

Olave is no joke. Rookie season 72 Catches for 1,042 yards 4 TD's.

For some context big MW has hit 1000 yards 2 times in his career. His best season as pro is 76 catches.

Wasn't it you Velo that said in another thread "it's just training camp"? I can't remember.
              ​

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

No, unless the NFL moves to a QB and WR with only a DB covering. As of now they allow 11 players on both sides of the ball. A good WR will always beat a DB 1 on 1 with no pressure on the QB.
                Exactly. Let's see some 11 v 11

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts&noles View Post

There best corner was out.
                  As a long suffering Charger fan I will NEVER have any sympathy for other teams injuries. Saints need to deal with it. Its because they have a crappy coach and organization that they do not have 4 all pros deep at every position. Or at least that is what I am told here about the Chargers.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post
                    Feel sorry for the folks in Baja
                    Ensenada and TJ are forecast to take a direct hit...still plenty of rain left over for San Diego, but then moving to the mountains at an angle...and mostly on late Sunday into Monday...

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

As a long suffering Charger fan I will NEVER have any sympathy for other teams injuries. Saints need to deal with it. Its because they have a crappy coach and organization that they do not have 4 all pros deep at every position. Or at least that is what I am told here about the Chargers.
                      Totally agree, but I think the distinction here is empathy for the individual players vs the teams themselves.
                      I think we all agree there are no shits given to the team.
                      but the actual person, who presumably is a competitor and passionate about their craft and career, I and many can empathize with their circumstance.
                      I also think many would agree if we could make all injuries disappear, we would gladly go to battle with our healthy Chargers vs a healthy whatever team.
                      Last edited by 21&500; 08-18-2023, 09:13 PM.
                      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Ensenada and TJ are forecast to take a direct hit...still plenty of rain left over for San Diego, but then moving to the mountains at an angle...and mostly on late Sunday into Monday...
                        In San Diego here, people are low-key panic shopping everywhere.
                        lots of arguments, traffic, road rage etc.
                        Stay safe y'all.
                        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

In San Diego here, people are low-key panic shopping everywhere.
                          lots of arguments, traffic, road rage etc.
                          Stay safe y'all.
                          Wait until tomorrow. It’s crazy how quickly the whole ch cha could come unraveled.

Comment

Working...
                          X