Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by alex View Post
    Now that's the kind of post I can support! RACK HIM!!!
    Huge.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      This isn't the Spanos fault. Its Condon trying to once again to alter the rookie scale that is already set. Trying To tweak it once again which would then set off every agent trying g to tweak something that is supposed to be an easy deal and get these guys signed. I blame the agents. They hate having a rookie scale and frankly with the scale, why would the players need an agent for their rookie deal? They would make more by not having to pay them.
      I can't lie and say I didn't read the rest of your post, but I can say I didn't really pay much attention to what I was reading. All I could think of was ... Fuck L.A. Fuck the Spanoses. Fuck anything they ever fucking do.

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
        If he does, then fuck him. He can look back on how he blew it 20 years from now. No sympathy for anyone too stupid, greedy or both to take advantage when a golden opportunity is right there.
        Amen to that! Ultimately, Bosa makes the final call. Not Condon; not McGuire; not even the bubble-brained Spanos family. This is *ALL* on Bosa. If he chooses to hold out, than screw him. I already didn't like the pick. But, none of us should be surprised. This is the CHARGERS, after all. The team that defined the term "fucking up a wet dream".
        Last edited by QSmokey; 06-26-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
          Amen to that!
          You got a nickname for Bozo yet?

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
            You got a nickname for Bozo yet?
            I do now.

Comment

• chargerkdb
              Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Hotter than hell, Georgia
              • Send PM

Bosa's father and uncle were both 1st round picks who had significant injuries during their rookie contracts and never saw a second contract. The only "guaranteed " money is what he is currently negotiating. You could be all-world and never see a second contract through injury or illness. Let the young man take care of "his" business. I will start to worry when he is missing snaps in TC.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Doesn't matter. The rookie scale has a set amount of guarantees. Goff got 18.5 of his 27.5 mil contract guaranteed so it is there. There is a rookie scale for a reason.
                Blame Tony Madarich, JarMarcus Russell, leaf, and any other top first round busts for that happening.
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 06-26-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
                  Bosa's father and uncle were both 1st round picks who had significant injuries during their rookie contracts and never saw a second contract. The only "guaranteed " money is what he is currently negotiating. You could be all-world and never see a second contract through injury or illness. Let the young man take care of "his" business. I will start to worry when he is missing snaps in TC.
                  He's missing snaps now. He's already behind the 8-ball and early reports said he was already struggling (which is normal for a rookie). He will probably not get that clause anyway, will hold out until the first preseason game and both he and the Chargers are fucked. Meanwhile, Condom will move onto the next set of bones he can pick.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                    Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I'm not talking guaranteed money. What I mean is that his first contract is the only one he is quarantined to get, he may never see a second. They are haggling over offset money, as a #3 overall it is unlikely it will ever be a factor since the bolts will keep him under his rookie deal for 4 years before they ever released him anyway.

Why blame the agent? I doubt Condon would risk losing his client over something as trivial as offset money. I'd bet that this is coming from Bosa camp and not Condon.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

I hope he doesn't get it.
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

• chargerkdb
                        Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I don't care either way. I won't start calling him names until he shows up to camp every year in a walking boot and then misses a third of our games.

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

How we will we know which plays he messes up cuz of the hold out, which plays he messes up cuz rookie, and which plays he messes up cuz Bosa?

I expect hm to know and play his assignment on any given play, and rush the fuck out of the QB. If he lags at either maybe I'll point to the holdout, but he'll have to be a bust of epic proportions for this holdout to be definitive, at least for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X