First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

So who exactly is Bosa's agent? Todd France is listed as the agent, but it appears he and Condon work for the same agency?

Comment

• Steve
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • South Carolina
      • Meteorologist
      • Send PM

Right now, it really doesn't matter if he holds out.

That changes once camp starts. Then he starts falling behind in terms of physically, and missing reps. That increases his chance of an injury. They continue to install the D, and he has more to make up on his own.

France/Condon can continue this nonsense until camp starts, but then it starts to hurt Bosa way more then the Chargers.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
        So who exactly is Bosa's agent? Todd France is listed as the agent, but it appears he and Condon work for the same agency?

http://sdboltreport.com/2016/07/02/i...eat-his-agent/
        This isn't worth the crayon it was written in.
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Whether it is Condon or France, both are idiots in this case. Again I ask, why do you even need an agent for your already structured rookie contract?

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            Whether it is Condon or France, both are idiots in this case. Again I ask, why do you even need an agent for your already structured rookie contract?
            Here's one man (Mike Florio's) explanation:

"Bosa reportedly has dug in on the topic of offsets and cash flow, two of the only items that can still be negotiated under the rookie wage scaleCash flow quietly has become nearly as important, with agents pushing for signing bonus money to be paid out sooner and teams trying to hold some of it for upwards of a year. For Bosa, the problem is believed to be both."

Full article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...passe-lingers/

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
              Here's one man (Mike Florio's) explanation:

"So why hasn’t he signed his rookie deal? Bosa reportedly has dug in on the topic of offsets and cash flow, two of the only items that can still be negotiated under the rookie wage scale adopted five years ago. With the four-year rookie deals now fully guaranteed at the top of the draft, some players want to keep all the money in the event they’re cut, and also to pocket whatever they make elsewhere. The teams want credit for money made elsewhere during the balance of the four years, as an offset.Cash flow quietly has become nearly as important, with agents pushing for signing bonus money to be paid out sooner and teams trying to hold some of it for upwards of a year. For Bosa, the problem is believed to be both."

Full article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...passe-lingers/
              Spanos sucks.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Great. let's get all the money now so we can make 1% on it.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                  Great. let's get all the money now so we can make 1% on it.
                  I'll take that 1%. It's probably more than what I make in a year.
                  Spanos needs more money though.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by B.V.W.S.B.GM View Post
                    I'll take that 1%. It's probably more than what I make in a year.
                    Spanos needs more money though.
                    It's simply not worth a big fight. Not enough to miss TC over.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                      It's simply not worth a big fight. Not enough to miss TC over.
                      Exactly. So Spanos should sign his first-round picks on time.

Comment

• TTK
                        EX-Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • America's Finest City
                        • Send PM

Condon is basically wanting the entire contract guaranteed and that would set a precedent through the entire NFL. You can be sure that the other owners will make sure that Deano doesn't give in here.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                          Condon is basically wanting the entire contract guaranteed and that would set a precedent through the entire NFL. You can be sure that the other owners will make sure that Deano doesn't give in here.
                          Other owners have power over Spanos? No wonder we suck.

Comment

Working...
                          X