• Show
Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Btw, I was really getting excited about football again until this Bosa clusterfuck.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Portland1961
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Hillsboro Oregon
      • Construction Re-roof Estimator
      • Send PM

Sorry but was #667. SDFans was 666

Comment

• Portland1961
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Hillsboro Oregon
        • Send PM

Just venting a little. I really won't change teams guys, but I read a lot of crap on our team that ruins my desire for the new season.

As you say, until the Bosa clusterfuck. Now I cancelled my Direct TV football package even if it means I have to watch the Seachickens every week.

Thats how bad I think of the Chargers. And in Portland I'm surronded by Seattle Fans and want to tell them to sticktheir "12" shit where the Sun never shines.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Portland1961 View Post
          Well Guys, I've been a Charger Fan since 1961 and have gone through a Shit-pot full of lowsy owners. Guys that gave our best player away, guys that could not or would not agree with our draft picks.
          As much as I loath Manning junior and daddy for what they did to the Chargers, i can understand why they did it. This is a Crap organization that has never really cared about winning, only the dollars.

If this continues to be a complete mess of a team and as much as I hate the Raiders, now that Big Al is gone and they have a real General Manager, I might have to join someone else on this board and become a Raider Fan.

OMG I can't believe I'm saying that but I'm so tired if the continued Soap Opera that the Chargers have become. I still will hate Denver and KC at least.
          You are dead to me.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
            this contradicts recent local reports that the Chargers upped the % of payout a couple times already but gave up when Condom stuck to 100% payout in 2016 and Chargers didn't want to negotiate against themselves.
            First thing I thought of when I read it was it sounded like something leaked by Condon and crew.

Comment

• HoneDogNoglet
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Well Guys, I've been a Charger Fan since 1961 and have gone through a Shit-pot full of lowsy owners. Guys that gave our best player away, guys that could not or would not agree with our draft picks.
              As much as I loath Manning junior and daddy for what they did to the Chargers, i can understand why they did it. This is a Crap organization that has never really cared about winning, only the dollars.

If this continues to be a complete mess of a team and as much as I hate the Raiders, now that Big Al is gone and they have a real General Manager, I might have to join someone else on this board and become a Raider Fan.

OMG I can't believe I'm saying that but I'm so tired if the continued Soap Opera that the Chargers have become. I still will hate Denver and KC at least.
              really? a shit ton? make things up much? edited because u actually said shit pot. apparently not many want to own this team.
              Last edited by HoneDogNoglet; 08-05-2016, 03:15 PM. Reason: misread post

Comment

• KNSD
                Registered Charger Hater
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Just venting a little. I really won't change teams guys, but I read a lot of crap on our team that ruins my desire for the new season.

As you say, until the Bosa clusterfuck. Now I cancelled my Direct TV football package even if it means I have to watch the Seachickens every week.

Thats how bad I think of the Chargers. And in Portland I'm surronded by Seattle Fans and want to tell them to sticktheir "12" shit where the Sun never shines.
                My condolences, man.
                Prediction:
                Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Portland1961
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Hillsboro Oregon
                  • Send PM

Not really made up. Can you think of a really good owner of the Chargers since the became a part of the NFL.

Damn Richpjr, you broke my heart. Dead, OK

Comment

fender57
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Not really made up. Can you think of a really good owner of the Chargers since the became a part of the NFL.

Who could blame you. Enduring the Klein and Spanos eras of clusterfuckmania, this putrid organization has shell shocked nearly every one of us in some way or the other.

Comment

• HoneDogNoglet
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

i thought u said shit ton, my bad. i can only think of 3

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                        SLAM DUNK!
                        • Jun 2013
                        • East County San Diego
                        • Bolt fanatic
                        • Send PM

Alex Spanos hired the smartest man in football and got this team to the Superbowl...as soon as he handed it over to Dean we became incapable of surviving coach gm conflicts.

I have it in my mind somewhere that Alex promised not to move the team when he bought it but I don't know where I got that idea from.

And if you want to watch your chargers and much more get a streamsmart box! :-)
                        Last edited by BlazingBolt; 08-05-2016, 03:23 PM.
                        migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Portland1961
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Hillsboro Oregon
                          • Send PM

Sorry, but you add the number of years of bad ownership, it becomes a shit-ton. And Alex was one of the better owners in that he did get a good football man, went to the superbowl, got blown out. They did maintain a fairly good product for a number of years but now has gone back to a deep decline.

And I agree that the entire fiasco the last number of years is so the team can move from San Diego.

OK back to lurking like normal and not posting any more for awhile. Especially now that I'm dead to someone.

Comment

Working...
                          X