Clear All
  • Air Coryell
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2021
    • Carlsbad, CA
    • Teacher, Coach, CFO
    • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Disagree IF Staley doesn't work out, Harbaugh goes ahead and wins a national championship this year and its the perfect window to slide back into the NFL! He's about to be 60 and its obvious he's growing tired of the college rules after his suspension and at 60 if he's ever going to get back in the NFL game now is the time! With a national championship at Michigan and his QB's last season then it becomes a "What more can I do there" thing! Also if Harbaugh was the HC in Los Angeles I'm pretty sure that would become must watch football and the stadium would be full of Chargers fans!
    Would love it. Mich does have a great chance at the National title this year.

Comment

• Riverwalk
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

Harbaugh strikes me as a control freak that Telesco would have no problem kissing up to but would step on John boys shoes day one and everyday thereafter.

So I say, no way he comes to this organization even though it’s exactly what it needs.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
        Harbaugh strikes me as a control freak that Telesco would have no problem kissing up to but would step on John boys shoes day one and everyday thereafter.

So I say, no way he comes to this organization even though it’s exactly what it needs.
        Maybe they recognize that and tell John Boy to take a back seat and learn?
        Lol, ...nah, they aren't smart enough to do that.

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Fucking depressing.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2020
            • Send PM

I think they'll be desperate enough at this point to take this hard pill.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
              The Precious
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Spanos Inc will absolutely fuck this up.

Comment

• Boltx
                Dominate the day
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

GM - anyone from the 49ers organization

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2022
                  • Send PM

Telesco is in his 11th year, and the team's record during that time is 81-86. The team during A.J. Smith's time was 95-65 in ten years. Smith was about to be 64 when we fired him. Telesco is 50 right now. Do we have about another 15 years of Telesco?

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                    Telesco is in his 11th year, and the team's record during that time is 81-86. The team during A.J. Smith's time was 95-65 in ten years. Smith was about to be 64 when we fired him. Telesco is 50 right now. Do we have about another 15 years of Telesco?
                    I highly doubt it. Maybe if he takes a demotion to manage just scouting operations. I don't really see him being a GM here or anywhere else at this point.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                      Shit I don't know bout you guys but I dont.If TT is still here after Another lame season then it's time for me to take my Sundays back.#ScrewSpanos

Comment

• FoutsFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Birmingham AL
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Shit I don't know bout you guys but I dont.If TT is still here after Another lame season then it's time for me to take my Sundays back.#ScrewSpanos
                        I completely understand this sentiment.

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

How many other organizations would keep a GM after a DECADE of sub .500 play, no division titles and only 2 measly playoff wins??

In any sport???

Comment

Working...
                          X