Cowboys @ Chargers (-3) Pregame Discussion (Wk 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Air Coryell
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2021
    • Carlsbad, CA
    • Teacher, Coach, CFO
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
    I wish Chargers defense was like Jets defense or 49ers defense or clevelands defense.....

Then this team could be super bowl bound....
    49ers and Cleveland have new defensive coordinators this year; they both hired coaches with tons of experience. They are performing at a high level. We replaced with an inexperienced in-house fool.

Comment

• rensoul
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

I agree - if the choices are Pitts or Renfrow then it's a no brainer. I still think Renfrow would do well in our offense though . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Yea, I think Pitts could be a dynamic player on this team. Renfrow would probably do well on the Chargers, I'm not sure if the Raiders would trade within the division though.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2023
        • Send PM

Cower doesn’t think we can make it out of the AFC west he thinks only the Chiefs will make the playoffs out of the AFC west. Damn Cower come on get over 1995.

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post

49ers and Cleveland have new defensive coordinators this year; they both hired coaches with tons of experience. They are performing at a high level. We replaced with an inexperienced in-house fool.
          Spanos=cheap

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            Palmer's groin leaves us kinda screwed.
            palmer is injureed???

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Spanos=cheap
              true...as proven over 50 years
              .... super obvious in salary cap era,,,, where coaching salaries come from team profits not salary cap requirementfs

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2023
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                Cower doesn’t think we can make it out of the AFC west he thinks only the Chiefs will make the playoffs out of the AFC west. Damn Cower come on get over 1995.
                Tomorrow will tell us much.

If they lose I'd agree with Cower, if they win I'd disagree.

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2023
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Spanos=cheap
                  Maybe Staley got down on his knees and begged Spanos to bring in a solid DC,
                  and Spanos refused.

Spanos likes the low costing HC doubling as DC,
                  and the guy with the defensive back coaches salary being the nominal DC.

Dean can still afford going to that expensive hair salon in Milan,
                  and visiting his mistress.

Comment

• rensoul
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2023
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                    It depends on how weak or strong the AFC South is this year. If a team like Houston or Indy rise above expectations it could cause problems trying to get in because the AFC Central and East were already presumed to be pretty strong this year.

If the AFC South is trash this year and only the Division winner gets in then I think the 7 seed will likely be up for grabs for a team in the West.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post

Yep...a point I've made for years...and remember, we still have a HC with very little experience...and it shows...

Comment

• Wrbanwal
                        FUdean
                        • Dec 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

palmer is injureed???
                        News: 17 hours agoThe Chargers added Palmer to their injury report for Monday's game against the Cowboys, listing him as questionable with a groin injury.

Spin: Palmer had been a full practice participant all week, but he may have picked up the injury at some point during the team's final session Saturday. In any case, his late addition to the injury report suddenly muddles his status for Monday and leaves fantasy managers who were planning on including him in Week 6 lineups in a tough position. While logging a season-high 85 percent snap share in the Chargers' last game Week 4 against the Raiders, Palmer recorded three catches for 77 yards on eight targets. With Mike Williams (knee) out for the season, Palmer should be primed for a big role the rest of the way if he can move past his own groin injury.
                        ​

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

The freaking soft tissue injuries this team keeps sustaining really pisses me off. We replaced our trainer this offseason and it hasn't helped at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X