Chargers at Packers Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Wk 11)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

He was right..... in most cases the defenders chose the wrong players, angles, etc....
    if you look at the direction receivers were running, it does no0t matter that Love did not wait longer...if he had waited longer, there would have been more receivers more wide open....

Sorry, but ...The point of the video is it was very RARE to see a chargers defender actually covering a receiver in any way..... we line up 10 or more yards away and beg the other team to not throw deep..... conceeding all short routes and conceeding 1st downs.... by design... thats a brilliant coach!
    Well Staley said they play not to give up the big play. Yet we do again and again.

And right....Love is throwing timing patterns. He isn't seasoned enough to see Bosa on Jones and give him a nod or something for a backyard type play. He stuck to his pattern and first reads.

I didnt watch the video past his first few examples because of what he stated. I didnt think it was a good breakdown of what he was saying,....still don't.....but i didnt see the whole video. His first examples imo werent good.

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

reading alotta posts that Harbaugh will never come back to SoCal, and that Dean would never pay such a ransom, and.... sure would appreciate it if you'd save your posts somewhere handy for this offseason.
      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

Working...
      X