No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein
    The NFL is in bed with InBev.
    Time to sleep with this beers
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      It's a good thing? That is definitely a matter of opinion.
      Yes. The correct opinion. Weed is a non-addictive pain killer, much safer than the pain killers the NFL permits.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by B.V.W.S.B.GM View Post
        Yes. The correct opinion. Weed is a non-addictive pain killer, much safer than the pain killers the NFL permits.
        In your opinion, maybe, but marijuana use disorder is a very real thing. Will not argue that pain killers are worse than weed.

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Uh? What is wrong?
          That Jerry Jones has a guy who is being accused of domestic violence walking into a marijuana dispensary? Jerrah has a PR issue on his hands and I was just pointing out that our guy, while not in yet, at least doesn't have that over his head. Yet (I hope not).

Comment

• SDFan
            Woober Goober
            • Jun 2013
            • Dolores, CO
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
            It's a distraction because the media is trying to turn it into one. I get what you're saying, but let me know when he does something unlawful.
            Cultivation, Sale, Transportation, and anything but "simple" possession of Weed is a FEDERAL Felony. Federal law trumps any state laws on this, but enforcement is uneven. REALLY bad optics for Ricky Williams, I mean EE, to go there and his employer doesn't have to like it or tolerate it.
            Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• SDFan
              Woober Goober
              • Jun 2013
              • Dolores, CO
              • Retired
              • Send PM

jury is still out on whether addictive- substance vs. personality type. I know plenty of adults who started smoking in their teens and never grew out of the phase and became responsible citizens. I know far more people (myself included) who enjoyed it for many years along with hash, cigs, long hair and other habits that didn't carry well into establishment adulthood and successful careers- and very few Losers in this latter group.
              Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

In your opinion, maybe, but marijuana use disorder is a very real thing. Will not argue that pain killers are worse than weed.
                Weed isn't a pain killer. You just don't care that you are in pain lol.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
                  Cultivation, Sale, Transportation, and anything but "simple" possession of Weed is a FEDERAL Felony. Federal law trumps any state laws on this, but enforcement is uneven. REALLY bad optics for Ricky Williams, I mean EE, to go there and his employer doesn't have to like it or tolerate it.
                  Until somebody brought up domestic violence, the story about weed made me like the dude better, not worse (and, by better, I mean like him as much as I could like a Cowboy - yuck). So I'm going to say really good optics - more Too Tall Jones and less Troy Aikman.

The Cowboys are a private organization that, I believe, play in a stadium that is privately funded. They can hire and fire whoever they want. However, it sure seems stupid and un-American to bust a dude for weed, but encourage employees to get on more more addictive and dangerous painkillers.

As far as the law goes - fuck unjust and unreasonable laws. If the law ain't right, don't obey it. It's how shit gets changed in this country. If we all just blindly followed laws, we'd still have a king (or I guess a queen). Fortunately, this nation never was and never will be for pussies.
                  Last edited by Guest; 08-27-2016, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    Weed isn't a pain killer. You just don't care that you are in pain lol.

Marijuana is great for chronic pain. Even my right-wing state agrees.

The powers-that-be don't want weed legalized because it would put a lot of powerful pharmaceutical people out of business. Once you buy some soil and get your hands on seed and water, weed is free. It's hard to make money off of something that the Earth provides for nothing.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                      That Jerry Jones has a guy who is being accused of domestic violence walking into a marijuana dispensary? Jerrah has a PR issue on his hands and I was just pointing out that our guy, while not in yet, at least doesn't have that over his head. Yet (I hope not).
                      Domestic violence, bad.
                      Marijuana dispensary, good.

As far as Jerry Jones goes, there is little he could do to get bad PR. Outside of Cowboys fans and fake-ass sports analysts, I don't think there is a football fan in this country who likes that bastard.

I'm glad our guy doesn't beat his wife, and I still hope he'll be our guy. However, I've banned myself from that conversation and won't get back into it until the next time I get back into it.
                      Last edited by Guest; 08-27-2016, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Yea? Got proof? Again, this sounds like something you know everything about.

I'm glad you won't argue that pain killers are worse than weed - there is no argument for that.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I'll help you out with the argument, but you probably already knew this. The National Institute of Health agrees with you.

The National Institute of Health (NIH) issued a press release last Friday, stating that “Marijuana use disorder is common and often untreated.” The NIH reports that the condition is “associated with other substance use disorders, behavioral problems, and disability, and goes largely untreated.” These are findings from a recent study led by Bridget Grant published in the

Comment

Working...
                          X