• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNSD
    Registered Charger Hater
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    It's not just Bosa's bussiness. He is holding out for what mounts to league minimum. If he gets cut before the end of the deal, that is what the offset amounts to. Either that or he is holding out for whatever the interest on the bonus being paid now is. Either way, it's small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

Every day he holds out, the chances of him being a bust go up and up and up. You never get the missed time back. They won't rewind and he falls further and further behind.
    If you're using that argument then the team should have caved months ago so that they could maximize their chances of not drafting a bust.

Anyways, there's a standard answer players know they're supposed to give in these situations, and Gates didn't give it.
    Prediction:
    Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
    Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
    Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• MakoShark
      Disgruntled
      • Jun 2013
      • North Alabama
      • Send PM

Originally posted by B.V.W.S.B.GM View Post
      Pissing and moaning for as long as Spanos has over when he pays the guaranteed money is like what Spanos and other loser owners always do. Get over it, Dean, and do something, anything significant first.
      OK
      sigpic

Comment

• Steve
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • South Carolina
        • Meteorologist
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
        And he gets paid the same and the Bolts lose production. So who loses the war?
        So the won loss record of the team no longer matters? Kinda thought that was the WHOLE point.

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Well at least we're not dealing with this so maybe we count our blessings?

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones called Ezekiel Elliott's reported visit to a pot dispensary in Seattle and the video that revealed it "just not good" and "part of the learning process" for the rookie.

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...visit-not-good
            Meh...I know it's a banned substance in the NFL but it is legal in Washington, and as a private citizen he has a right to visit a lawful establishment (he didn't purchase anything, I believe). Personally I think it's a bit overblown. But then he has that domestic violence thing still pending too.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
              Meh...I know it's a banned substance in the NFL but it is legal in Washington, and as a private citizen he has a right to visit a lawful establishment (he didn't purchase anything, I believe). Personally I think it's a bit overblown. But then he has that domestic violence thing still pending too.
              Legalities aside it's just an unneeded distraction IMO. Until it's legalized by the feds and the NFL backs off, it's not a good thing for a team to deal with.

Comment

• Boltx
                Dominate the day
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Legalities aside it's just an unneeded distraction IMO. Until it's legalized by the feds and the NFL backs off, it's not a good thing for a team to deal with.
                It's a distraction because the media is trying to turn it into one. I get what you're saying, but let me know when he does something unlawful.
                ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                  It's a distraction because the media is trying to turn it into one. I get what you're saying, but let me know when he does something unlawful.
                  Well your opinion doesn't matter to the team having to deal with PR, that's all I'm saying. Jerrah is not happy, and neither would any team having to deal with it.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...visit-not-good
                      Uh? What is wrong?

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

MJ is a good thing. The feds and the NFL are evil for banning it.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by B.V.W.S.B.GM View Post
                          MJ is a good thing. The feds and the NFL are evil for banning it.
                          It's a good thing? That is definitely a matter of opinion.

Comment

Working...
                          X