• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoltBacker
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Las Vegas, NV
    • Send PM

Have to echo what has been said. Fleet, you did a great thing saving the board, you gave us a place to migrate to. You stay on top of everything and give us freedom to act foolish if we choose haha.

The powderblues are tight knit and for the most part the majority of us care about each other.

Your T-shirt idea was GREAT, I appreciated you just caring and making the effort. I will wear it on Gameday which I am now. May not have sold a ton but that is not the point, it is just proof that you do give a damn. You obviously don't need to do this but do, THE LOVE SHINES THROUGH.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Here here!

*I always wanted to say that.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        I might though. You 2 need to ignore each other.
        You're threatening the wrong poster, Amigo. But...do what ya gotta do.

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post
          The fact is, the chargers have always either choked or sucked. We've had some good talent over the years but they have never won a lombardy for the city of San Diego. So my question to you is when exactly were your expectations set so high? Was there a nfl championship season I missed that set the bar so high for you?

Part of the fun of rooting for this team is to see if they somehow pull through. It will make it even that more special. I think most here like rooting for an underdog anyways.

That being said, guys like you really take the fun out of it with your incessant bitching. I want to win a championship as much as anyone but I also want to enjoy the ride along the way. Ups and downs are fine but you're miserable and you seem to cherish it and love to rub it in.

It's pretty lame that I/we mostly only see you in threads where we lose so you can come and almost gloat and then you disappear or barely show up in threads where we win. Straight up, you are ruining the ride.
          Oh brother...

The only reason you see me in threads where we lose is because...that's MOST of what this team does. LOL! Lose, bumble, stumble, make fools of themselves and generally poop on their fan base. Or have you been off in a galaxy far, far away for the past couple of years?

I don't gloat over losses. Look up that word. There's nothing to gloat about. I merely point out their incessant ineptitude. Incessantly. My problem - and many of us here - is that we care about these unlovable losers TOO much. And now that ownership has sent a big "FUCK YOU!" sign to the city, and the fans, there's (almost) nothing left to do BUT ridicule them. Or take it up the butt.

Your choice, Tiger.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
            Oh brother...

The only reason you see me in threads where we lose is because...that's MOST of what this team does. LOL! Lose, bumble, stumble, make fools of themselves and generally poop on their fan base. Or have you been off in a galaxy far, far away for the past couple of years?

I don't gloat over losses. Look up that word. There's nothing to gloat about. I merely point out their incessant ineptitude. Incessantly. My problem - and many of us here - is that we care about these unlovable losers TOO much. And now that ownership has sent a big "FUCK YOU!" sign to the city, and the fans, there's (almost) nothing left to do BUT ridicule them. Or take it up the butt.

Your choice, Tiger.
            After considering the other option, I have decided to continue to ridicule the Spanoses.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
              You're threatening the wrong poster, Amigo. But...do what ya gotta do.
              Both of you have been told to stop.

Comment

• Buck
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

This isn't a criticism, but a request. Can we stop stickying game threads? Tapatalk hides stickied threads and when I'm browsing on my PC my instinct is to ignore stickied threads because they're usually announcements that I need to read one time.

People won't have a problem finding game day threads because they will always be the most recently posted in thread on game days.

Thanks

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Really? I had no idea they didnt show up in mobile. And the stickied threads are not announcements. But i think we can handle that request.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                    This has been the darkest time in San Diego Charger history
                    Not sure I can agree with that.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I rarely see announcements in Stickies on this site.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Pulley pulled it high.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

disaster.