• Show
Clear All
  • TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Geez, you guys need to lighten up. Practice was over and he was having fun with Bosa. Bosa seemed to find it funny. And during the game with T'eo, his night was done in a preseason game. I'm glad someone is keeping it loose.
    Maybe Bosa actually enjoyed it but what's he going to do if it was bothering him? He's already caused major drama with his holdout so you can bet he's going to be on his best behavior now. Is he going to stir up more by telling Barksdale to get lost? Or just nod and smile and play along?

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

I give up.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

I give up.
        #sorryrich
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• Geezbolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Sun Valley, ID
          • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
          Maybe Bosa actually enjoyed it but what's he going to do if it was bothering him? He's already caused major drama with his holdout so you can bet he's going to be on his best behavior now. Is he going to stir up more by telling Barksdale to get lost? Or just nod and smile and play along?
          He's a rookie for Chrissake!!!!!!! It doesn't matter if he enjoys it or not. The veterans are going to give him crap. That's what they do. They're probably pissed they didn't have all of camp to make him carry their shoulder pads etc.

Comment

• chargerkdb
            Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Hotter than hell, Georgia
            • Send PM

What a jackass. Bosa's first practice and the media and everyone is dying to hear what he has to say.

BTW, Bosa's forehead is freaky looking. Vitamin S?
            Skull thickening from HGH....haha

Comment

• Heatmiser
              BetterToday ThanYesterday
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Barksdale does that to everyone. It is part of his shtick. He did a lot to Fluker last year. I guarantee it was done in fun and I take it as a great sign. Barksdale is a good locker room guy and he doesn't just bond with his position group.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Den60
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                Ive been away too long.

You don't actually believe that, do you?
                I have a good friend who is a big TOSU fan as well as a Charger fan and he hated the pick. He is a tweener in a 3-4 if not a 4-3. I would envision him more in the Merriman role but missing pretty much all of TC and the preseason I think his ability to contribute will be limited to passing downs.

Comment

• TTK
                  EX-Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • America's Finest City
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                  Barksdale does that to everyone. It is part of his shtick. He did a lot to Fluker last year. I guarantee it was done in fun and I take it as a great sign. Barksdale is a good locker room guy and he doesn't just bond with his position group.

TG
                  Yeah I get it. But it's already so old.

And would you see anyone on the Patriots doing this?

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Yeah I get it. But it's already so old.

And would you see anyone on the Patriots doing this?
                    Saw Gronk do it when they were interviewing another Pat last year.

Comment

• TTK
                      EX-Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • America's Finest City
                      • Send PM

Saw Gronk do it when they were interviewing another Pat last year.
                      Forgot about Gronk. He is a clown but he's also the most dominant TE in the game right now. Barksdale is just an average player who looks great on a terrible o-line.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Forgot about Gronk. He is a clown but he's also the most dominant TE in the game right now. Barksdale is just an average player who looks great on a terrible o-line.
                        Well, you did ask if we'd see anyone on the Patriots doing it and I merely pointed out I did. I realize what Barksdale is - just not sure why a guy having fun is a bad thing.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

If Barksdale was the most dominant RT in the league like Gronk is at his position i wouldn't care what he does. Because i wouldn't be questioning if he works at his game or just clowns around most of the time. Because its not like hes very good. And nobody wanted him when we signed him. So whats his deal? Is it possible he has poor work habits and is immature and maybe even a distraction? Why is he mediocre?

I just want to see mediocre players working at getting better. Not joking around all the time. Im not saying hes the reason why we were 4-12. But i have questioned this teams work ethic. And taking practices off to go bowling and go have fun. Starting training camp later than most teams. I just think the overall attitude of this team is sort of laid back and not taken as seriously as it should be. Soft is what we have been labeled by others around the league.

Ive seen Barksdale do it in quite a few interviews. Like at least 8. So hes clearly the class clown. When you're not that good...acting like a clown might suggest its one of the reasons you're just average. I just want to see our players mature. Take winning seriously. Because last year was a circus. I just hope hes not a clown during practice. Id love our OTs to be all business and show toughness. This act just make him look like a kid playing a mans game.

Thats my last rant on Barksdale. Im just pissed because i like to watch our players give interviews. And he ruins most of them.

Comment

Working...
                          X