Game Day: Chargers at Las Vegas Faiders - TNF / Post Game Reaction (Wk 15)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
    It’s gonna be Bill Bellicheck. They are hiring Bill Bellicheck.
    Hehe, really? No foolin? Straight dope?

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Thank you Deano. There is hope for the future.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Didn't Denver fire Hackett with just a couple of games left last season. Woul;d be a prudent move by the Chargers to message Harbaugh and Belichick that the store is open
        There you go.
        You called it.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

No way was Deano gonna submit us to 4 more blowout 45-6 games. Because, they would have resembled just that, after last night’s game.

Comment

• floydefisher
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • siberiacuse, ny
            • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltMan_28 View Post
            Not sure if this is the right place to put this but it’s finally over
            Christmas just came early. Heard the news on Jim Rome.

Today's workout just became a lot more pleasant.
            sigpic

Comment

• ChargersFan12345
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2023
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
              It’s gonna be Bill Bellicheck. They are hiring Bill Bellicheck.
              Do you really think Spanos will finally pay for an experienced coach after hiring rookie head coaches all his life? I really doubt it!

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersFan12345 View Post

Do you really think Spanos will finally pay for an experienced coach after hiring rookie head coaches all his life? I really doubt it!
                4th time is the charm????

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

As for yesterdays game.

Palmer showed well again. Nice routes, caught every pass. Not sure why some think he isnt anything to speak of.

Spiller...his didnt get much on the stat line but a handful of his rushes he was dead as soon as he got the ball and made some nifty moves to make 3 yards out of it. I thought he showed well with limited space to work with. He does lack some burst though...but he has the size to get extra yards.

Michael Davis was again horse shit. He should be cut today imo.

Some big decisions coming. Bosa, Mack, MW, Derwin, ....but Derwins contract likely says he stays.....next season anyways.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-15-2023, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    As for yesterdays game.

Palmer showed well again. Nice routes, caught every pass. Not sure why some think he isnt anything to speak of.

Spiller...his didnt get much on the stat line but a handful of his rushes he was dead as soon as he got the ball and made some nifty moves to make 3 yards out of it. I thought he showed well with limited space to work with. He does lacks some burst though...but he has the size to get extra yards.

Some big decisions coming. Bosa, Mack, MW, Derwin, ....but Derwins contract likely says he stays.....next season anyways.
                    I agree about Palmer. I think he’s solid. He’s improved a bit. Spiller lacks quickness. Otherwise he’d be something because he is strong and can be nifty. Aside from those 2 and Mack it was a complete abortion.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Comes to show the quality of coaching and how the team is built with Herbert out of the equation.

Head Coach prospects are taking note. The standard set is pretty low. No playoff wins.
                      True. But i was talking plant meds.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2020
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                        As for yesterdays game.

Spiller...his didnt get much on the stat line but a handful of his rushes he was dead as soon as he got the ball and made some nifty moves to make 3 yards out of it. I thought he showed well with limited space to work with. He does lacks some burst though...but he has the size to get extra yards.

Honestly, most of these younger players with a coach like Harbaugh would shine. I think Dayan Henley, Spiller, Dean Leonard, even Michael Davis would all shine with alpha coach. I just don't think Staley was ever effective as a leader to develop any of them.

In terms of Davis, I think he gave up on this season early on. He wasn't on board with Staley's scheme as early as week 1. And this is a player who was seen as one of the better corners just last year. If we look at the totality of Staley's tenure, much of the talent has regressed or just checked out. It would be interesting to see if a Harbaugh can turn them around mentally.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2023
                          • Send PM

Stayley gone!!!!!

I think the Chargers stay away from the young genius coach after Stayley. They give Bellicheck everything he wants.

this is L.A. Spanos isn’t in San Diego anymore. You gotta compete with Ohtani Lebron Mcvay. you need a rockstar hire. That’s Bill William Bellicheck.

It’s not Harbaugh. Harbaugh is staying and will get a huge contract.

Bill Bellicheck puts his 6 super bowl rings down and tells everybody to shut the fuck up.

I want that. I don’t no more pussy shit. I don’t.

and how surprised will you guys be when Bellicheck is smiling at his press conference.

remember I said Justin Herbert has some Tom Brady in him. Well he’s gonna get hard Brady coaching.

Now I’m not expecting 4 championships but I am expecting 1 and that’s enough to me. This screams Phil Jackson when he took over the Lakers. Chicago guy comes to L.A. to prove it wasn’t just Jordan. And teaches some kid Kobe Bryant how to win.

Bellicheck Boston guy comes to L.A. to teach this young kid Justin Herbert how to win Super Bowls. And prove that it wasn’t just Brady.

Comment

Working...
                          X