• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAY OW 55
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

Looks like Nabors is the guy from what I’m hearing.

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

NE would be crazy to do that
      Maybe...maybe not...if they're not sold on maye then it might be better to move out. Two firsts this year plus another next plus a really good player? That's four potential very good players....Bo nix or Penix might look to them a better solution than just Maye alone...
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
        Tanner Maclachlan's tape is really good. Seems to always be open on the second level, almost like the D doesn't care that he's there!
        Good hands, great catch radius, hurdles tacklers! He'd be a major improvement over Parham.
        If he's there in the 6th, he's a no brainer.
        Totally, there’s really good TE prospects all through this draft. Trust JH2.

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
          Where are you 'hearing' this? I don't think anything is for certain at this time.

Comment

• Chargers8491
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I'll also ask, since I'm having sig issues,...are the emoticons that I add to my posts from my phone that aren't in our emoticon section showing up? Like the one above?

They do for me, but .....well,....who knows since I think my sig is off
            Yea it is showing. Sometimes I can't see mine. It's wierd.
            1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
            2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
            2b- #37 Jenkins DT
            3a- #66 Puni OT
            3b- #69 Sainristill CB
            4a- #105 Rice WR
            4b- #110 Lloyd RB
            5- #140 Green CB
            6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2020
              • Oklahoma
              • Send PM

Will be stunned if they take Nabers over Alt or Udenze.
              If Nabers slides to da Bears at 9 remember you heard it here first.

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                wouldn't surprise me if it went a little sumthin' like this....

005) Nabers * replaces what we lost w/Keenan more than most, and can work the slot inbetween Palmer 'n QJ, and.... Hortiz tells no lies.... best receiver he's ever scouted.... would be better if Keenan was still here to groom him and set the bar/model what an NFL player is like, and hopefully he'd find solid ground w/our new staff and perhaps w/a FA WR that we bring in after the draft.... would be fun to have someone that can corral the midfield strikes from Herbo.

037) Ricky Persall * alotta years there's like one or maybe two day two stalwarts @wideout, like an AJ Brown, Chris Godwin, Courtland Sutton, that somehow make it south of round one.... what if there's a good handful or so outta the dozen or so wideouts slotted day two this go 'round.... is it a good biz decision to pass on the all of 'em, and even tho you've got your superstar already in the building ?? chances are Hortiz is gonna let Palmer walk next offseason and cash in his requisite comp pick there, which would leave an opening alongside QJ 'n Malik.... gimme the guy that just gets open and has good hands over your speed merchant.... the guy that goes up and gets first down and catch w/a one hand mid air stab, and even tho he knows he's gettin' a helmet gash to the gut.... the guy that's just a thorn in the side of any D that doesn't devote the resources to shut him down, and that's @the risk of not alotting the necessary defense to the rest of our pass catchers, outta the backfield, @dueling TEs, and out wide w/Malik 'n QJ.... if you want epic, it starts w/overloading the talent base on O

069) Jaylen Wright * again, not sure it's a good biz decision to leave a guy on the board that busts out for a ten yards or more gash against the D, every four times he touches the rock.... Charger football.... the kind that puts the D on their heels, and not sure where it's gonna come from @them next.... we've got enough frontline battering rams @RB.... time for the last gasp.... someone that'll take the air outta the opposing D.... explosive plays are helpful

105) Jeremiah Trotter * bolts down your D from the inside out.... picks up where Kenneth Murray left off.... father was a four time Pro Bowler.... he gets off blocks and can get to the QB/RB.... makes sure peoples are lined up correctly

110) Jared Wiley * big ol' boy that team Harbo will mold into a Hayden Hurst successor.... has the size and could be built out even more.... inline TE3 that can handle the heat from the Rocket Man.... one of the secrets to life is to keep a good altitude.... if big Jim likes 'em tall, this man qualifies, and.... needs to be turned into an NFL TE.... lets Bischoff earn his paycheck

140) Khristian Boyd * bit of a project that needs to better learn how to get off blocks and get to the passer.... has desired girth and is in earnest @the POA.... could be good understudy to Poona Ford and under the tutelage of Minter & Co.

183) Daijun Edwards * no good reason not to come away from this draft w/more than just one RB.... dude is slippery good and possibly very good value down here.... again, we gotta have more than just bruisers back there

225) Tylan Grable * gotta believe we would do well to give young Foster Sarell some comp @swing tackle, not to mention if the one of our two OTs goes down for a bit.... gotta be coached up, and.... has alot to work with

253) Miyan Williams * not a bad idea to hedge your bets w/the Bus 'n Dobbs, as the both of 'em are hardly a guarantee to stay upright for the 20 games or so duration.... could be a good pro, and a dependable backup
                5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Not bad, beachy. Against the grain for some, but I like it.

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                      Not bad, beachy. Against the grain for some, but I like it.
                      the baseline for me, is the year I wanted Tristan Wirfs rather than Herbs.... obviously team Tommy John made the right decision there, and....

sure seems like a ditto situation to me this go 'round.... would love me some Taliese Fuaga, and.... perhaps the wise ol' GM knows better than to leave a top shelf talent on the board @pass catcher ?? !!

and even then personally, would still prolly be leaning Odunze over the both/either of 'em, and.... Boy Wonder did say "best ever" ??
                      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                        am stoked.... Fuaga (anywhere)

am ok w/things/I understand.... Odunze, Marvin, Malik, Fashanu, Joe, (does he take his namesake ?)

would be disappointed.... Dallas

a reach by any other name.... Brock, Verse, Byron Murphy, Terrion Arnold

super bummed.... Latham, most any other RT anywhere

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

QB2 Joe Milton
                          RB1 Jonathan Brooks
                          RB2 Jaylen Wright
                          RB3 Braelon Allen, Audric Estime
                          RB4 Ray Davis, Daijun Edwards
                          RB5 Miyan Williams, Keilan Robinson
                          WR1 Rome Odunze, Marvin, Malik
                          WR2 McConkey, Troy Franklin, Keon Coleman, Ricky Pearsall, Roman Wilson, Ja'Lynn Polk, Brenden Rice
                          WR3 Luke McCaffrey, Jalen Coker
                          TE2 Sinnott
                          TE3 Tanner McLachlan
                          TE4 McCallan Castles
                          LT1 Fashanu
                          LT2 Blake Fisher
                          LT3 Tylan Grable
                          RT1 Fuaga, Suamataia
                          OT1 Fautanu
                          OG1 Zak Zinter
                          OC2 Sedrick Van Pran Granger, Tanor Bortolini, Hunter Nourzad

Comment

Working...
                          X