• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I never thought of Fox as being a cut casualty - but he would be released because of scheme - not the big time savings.
    But his name is mentioned a lot
    Try and trade him to the Rams for a 5th or 6th. My guess he is mentioned because he is only 275 lbs and would be an interior DL. Light in the ass for what they want i guess.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Oh bullshit.
      and yet everything is pointing in that direction...
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Eurobolt
        *** Jim Harbaugh ***
        • Sep 2018
        • Send PM

Why would anyone trade for Mack or Bosa if they could have premium Edge from FA for cheaper annually...

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Only thing about Henry...why did he leave? He saw firsthand what Herbert could do...what he could do for his career...Patriots didnt pay him a great deal...

Maybe he wanted to win, thought Belicheck would do that for him...

Maybe new GM and Harbaugh will attract his services...

If the interest is mutual, Id welcome him back...even though I was a bit miffed when he left.
          The Patriots did pay him an outrageous deal at the time that we would never be able to match. That’s why he left.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

during preseason most everyone here was talking about how improved the run game looked under KM and also praising the depth we had on the o-line...the backups played against starters in preseason and looked okay...I don't remember you talking bad at all, you were leading the "year of the flip" chants and keeping it positive etc...
            Yeah, thats misremembering. You will never find a post of mine recommending or praising Clapp as that has never happened. I saw enough of him in 2022 to assess what he is. I said so. I expected Linsley to play as part of my flipville campaign.

I am always positive, that part is true. I don’t believe in negativity, it sucks the weak and the lost into a vortex of perpetual failure. I am never afraid to hope to win tomorrow and I don’t believe a loss last year means next year is doomed. If I fail, I get up, I dust myself off, and I try again vs whine about how I’ll never succeed. Same with my team. So? I stopped asking everyone to adopt my positive winner’s vision.

Are you supporting Clapp today or what? What was your point of digging on me when I said Clapp isnt good enough?

2024 = The Harbaugh Hurricane, the Storm is Coming! (Still testing my next campaign slogans …)
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Try and trade him to the Rams for a 5th or 6th. My guess he is mentioned because he is only 275 lbs and would be an interior DL. Light in the ass for what they want i guess.
              Me, I would keep Fox, he's not bad against the run and he's not that expensive either, plus he gives you some pass rush and in a year when they could be potentially moving on from both Mack and Bosa, yeah, I would keep him...
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

I guess the ideal scenario if we were looking to trade Bosa and Mack.

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
                  Why would anyone trade for Mack or Bosa if they could have premium Edge from FA for cheaper annually...
                  I don’t know if a premium Edge in FA is going to cheaper annually. There also might not be that many premium Edges available when FA hits.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

I’m not sure that you’re wrong but how many elite FA edge players are on the open market and how many teams need an edge player? Be sure and include the team they are leaving in the count …
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Yeah, thats misremembering. You will never find a post of mine recommending or praising Clapp as that has never happened. I saw enough of him in 2022 to assess what he is. I said so. I expected Linsley to play as part of my flipville campaign.

I am always positive, that part is true. I don’t believe in negativity, it sucks the weak and the lost into a vortex of perpetual failure. I am never afraid to hope to win tomorrow and I don’t believe a loss last year means next year is doomed. If I fail, I get up, I dust myself off, and I try again vs whine about how I’ll never succeed. Same with my team. So? I stopped asking everyone to adopt my positive winner’s vision.

Are you supporting Clapp today or what? What was your point of digging on me when I said Clapp isnt good enough?

2024 = The Harbaugh Hurricane, the Storm is Coming! (Still testing my next campaign slogans …)
                      Nah, just fuggin around don't get mad...

I give two shits about Clapp and it doesn't get more positive for me than it is right now, I KNOW Harbaugh is going to take care of shit, and with Hortiz in the picture it almost takes the fun out of the offseason because even if they do things that don't appeal to me in FA or the draft I know well enough that they will be improving the team by leaps and bounds from where it has been under TT and former trash coaches we've had...I'm all in with these guys and so excited about this new era, to have a physical team with a good defense and running game is like a dream come true for me, it's going to be fun as hell to root for these guys...

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                        I guess the ideal scenario if we were looking to trade Bosa and Mack.

It's the only way, you don't want to be in a situation where you can't take your time with those moves...desperation will hurt they type of compensation that they can get...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Like who? Josh Allen wont be cheaper, Magducski..whatever his name is wont be cheaper. Danielle Hunter, ... Those are premium names a free agents. Z'Darius Smith is likely cheaper but he is 31. Perhaps Chase Young.

Mack had 17 sacks.....that dont come cheap in free agency.

Comment

Working...
                          X