• Show
Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

I bet the Ravens game is Thanksgiving weekend.
    2024: Far From Over

Comment

• ChargingBolts
      Superbowl?
      • Sep 2018
      • Los Angeles/Chicago
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

I hate that there are 5 EST games (Browns, Steelers, Falcons, Panthers, Patriots). I pray that they are all the late game or night game, I despise 10 am start times for West Coast teams it is flat out unfair, especially when the NFL let's two East teams play one another late all the time. I'll take a Thursday Night Game at any of those teams, perhaps a Thanksgiving game at one of them, Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football or a 4pm EST start time please!! Panthers game will be the least interesting and probably be a 10am pst start bit hopefully an easy win. Steelers have a TV fan base, same with Patriots, Falcons with Cousins could be an interesting game as well.
      Last edited by ChargingBolts; 05-07-2024, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

I hate that there are 5 EST games (Browns, Steelers, Falcons, Panthers, Patriots). I pray that they are all the late game or night game, I despise 10 am start times for West Coast teams it is flat out unfair, especially when the NFL let's two East teams play one another late all the time. I'll take a Thursday Night Game at any of those teams, perhaps a Thanksgiving game at one of them, Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football or a 4pm EST start time please!! Panthers game will be the least interesting and probably be a 10am pst start bit hopefully an easy win. Steelers have a TV fan base, same with Patriots, Falcons with Cousins could be an interesting game as well.
        Any team, any place, any time - the Harbaugh Challenge!
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
          I bet the Ravens game is Thanksgiving weekend.
          Yep...against either the Lions or the Cowboys...

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if Ben Herbert convinces Harbo to take the Bolts for a practice or two up to some high school field at Big Bear Lake or Lake Arrowhead to get the players used to playing in the snow: Player slips on icy field and falls down, complains. Herbert: "Deal with it!!!"

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
              I did not realize this. The highest paid offensive player after Justin Herbert is Trey Pipkins.
              TT strikes again...I sure hope Harbo has a truly FAIR competition at O-line, not based on how much ANY player is earning...if Pip can't cut the mustard at G, he can ride some pine or get traded for a pick...I'd prefer to keep him though for depth, at least this season...

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...against either the Lions or the Cowboys...
                Actually I was thinking it would be Ravens @ LAC on Thanksgiving weekend and not actual Thanksgiving Day because they could still play-up the whole sibling-rivalry storyline between Jim and John.
                2024: Far From Over

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                  How could you not want Daiyan Henley in the locker room?

Don't understand why Henley didn't get much PT so much of last season...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Ben Herbert convinces Harbo to take the Bolts for a practice or two up to some high school field at Big Bear Lake or Lake Arrowheadto get the players used to playing in the snow: Player slips on icy field and falls down, complains. Herbert: "Deal with it!!!"
                    Topper, my good man - there's no snow in Big Bear in July or August.

Ahem, its snow-where to be found!

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Don't understand why Henley didn't get much PT so much of last season...
                      I think it would have required Staley developing him as an NFL player, thats not his forte.

Remember Henley was a fairly recent switch to LB in college ... I did like him in the draft as the third or fourth LB prospect but he was a project and Staley don't do projects. He's a big vision guy like me

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Any team, any place, any time - the Harbaugh Challenge!
                        Agreed. No excuses for the schedule. Granted I do think East coast teams have an inherent advantage as there just aren't a lot of teams on the West Coast. I mean if the AFCN plays the NFCE for their rotation or even the NFCN - they don't travel at all. And there is the whole when you play a team after a bye week, and all that jazz

But no excuses - they get the schedule next week - plenty of time to prepare.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                          Topper, my good man - there's no snow in Big Bear in July or August.

Ahem, its snow-where to be found!
                          Actually, if the Bolts play some of those East coast teams in November and especially December, a pretty good chance there's snow up there in Big Bear for a practice to get ready for those games...I'm saying, there's a chance...
                          (And nice pun there on "it's snow-where to be found"...your pun skills are improving...)
                          Last edited by Topcat; 05-08-2024, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X