• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChargerBooster
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Further Note: And I wanted the confusion to be on opposing offenses, defenses and coaching staffs. Oh well, that too !

Thursday’s scheduled press conference, already huge, is now shaping-up to be even more of a doozy ! Sure hope no fellow-Chargers fans get fired for watching on the job.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
      Tomsula, if I remember correctly, threw Harbaugh under the bus and sided with Baalke to take over the head coaching spot in 2015.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

JohnBoy ; I really like this QB and a RB i personally scouted before we hired you all and I'd like you to take a look at them and we should consider.
        One is from U of San Francisco and the other is from Clarksville University.

Hortiz and Harbaugh: GTFO and shut the door behind you.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2022
          • Send PM

Everything seems to be falling into place. The Spanos family had to allow Harbaugh to pick his general manager to make this work. I'm glad to see it turned it out that way.

Comment

• sonorajim
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Thank or give the Spanos credit for doing what people have wanted them to do. Because some people only want to bash them for the bad things going on with the organization.

Hortiz is gonna have to clean up the mess that Telesco made. Maybe he'll be an Anti-Telesco?
            Harbaugh will handle the house cleaning. Hortiz is the incoming player talent evaluator.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
              Beef Before Gazelles
              • May 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I think JoJo and the rest of the scouting department probably stays until after the draft is over.
              That's often how it works.

Comment

• Geezbolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Sun Valley, ID
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                JohnBoy ; I really like this QB and a RB i personally scouted before we hired you all and I'd like you to take a look at them and we should consider.

LMAO!! Good one Boltjolt.

Comment

• Critty
                  Dominate the Day.
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

reported.
                  Jk
                  But the only unfortunate part is that this won't happen in time for this draft, so my guess is that Jim will be heavily involved even moreso than usual.
                  I hope Hortiz is allowed to take his work notes on this class with him. I honestly wouldn't know how that works since the Ravens GM has probably been workig with Joe for months now on player evals at least.

Anyone have any insight into how this typically works?
                  Well. From the beginning he will have his own ideas along with Harbaugh about what is needed to build a championship. Where Telesco liked big WR and small school projects. And never finding a trade back for picks in a decade.

Joe Hortiz could actually value the big ugly mean trench players or execute a trade down in his very first draft. And will find he way out from the cap issue in a different way than Telesco would have.

​​​​​It will be interesting to see how they reshape the roster.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Boltnut thoughts on the Ravens last five drafts?

Comment

• Heatmiser
                      BetterToday ThanYesterday
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Jo Jo zero interview requests? Zero? I thought a few years back he was a candidate for other teams. And given the unbelievably talented rosters that Telesco built every year, you would think someone would at least want to talk to Jo Jo?

TG
                      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Tomsula, if I remember correctly, threw Harbaugh under the bus and sided with Baalke to take over the head coaching spot in 2015.
                        Yeah I don’t think Tomsula will be here. I heard whispers from Niner fans that there was a falling out with Shaw also. This recent video seems to add to that speculation. At 49:15 mark.

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Nah. John is going to be owner. Probably told them to do whatever to win.

Comment

Working...
                          X