• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

I don't think it will be a complete band aid ripping, but for the sake of our cap I hope 2 go. Even if it was all 4, i don't think that means the Chargers couldn't compete next year with the right moves and coaching.

Some Charger fans act like we will be doomed without those 4 players, seemingly forgetting we never won a playoff game with them for all that money.
    Again not all their fault but off the top of my head - postseason records of:
    Allen - played in five, won 2
    Bosa - played in 3, won 1
    MW - played in 3 total games, won 1

Mack with the Bears - I think 0-1 and with the Chargers, also 0-1; Mack didn't go with the Raiders I do not believe
    and you are right, all four - were 0-1 in the playoffs

Comment

• Budsman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

(This is the safe space thread for all of you triggered by disagreement with the new H&H corporation)

There is no possible way that the new GM could make amistake! Don’t listen to the any of the players who are unhappy and expressing it on X, don’t listen to the former players when they tell you how they would feel if this was happening to them, heck don’t listen to your head when it tells you that leaving Josh Palmer as your de facto number one WR is a bad idea.

Remember Allen isn’t a team player even though he renegotiated his contract for the team last year, keep your eyes on the coolaid. Remember we haven’t won with Allen so it’s time to clean house even though we had Herbert Bosa and Mack while we weren’t winning, keep your eyes on the coolaid. Remember, if you complain about Harbaugh or Trader Joe’s moves you will be tarred and feathered so you guessed it, keep your eyes on the koolaid.

Line Cult GIF by A24

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
        There is no possible way that the new GM could make a
        mistake! Don’t listen to the any of the players who are unhappy and expressing it on X, don’t listen to the former players when they tell you how they would feel if this was happening to them, heck don’t listen to your head when it tells you that leaving Josh Palmer as your de facto number one WR is a bad idea.

Remember Allen isn’t a team player even though he renegotiated his contract for the team last year, keep your eyes on the coolaid. Remember we haven’t won with Allen so it’s time to clean house even though we had Herbert Bosa and Mack while we weren’t winning, keep your eyes on the coolaid. Remember, if you complain about Harbaugh or Trader Joe’s moves you will be tarred and feathered so you guessed it, keep your eyes on the koolaid.

Line Cult GIF by A24
        I'm waiting until after the draft is done. I can see us drafting a couple of Stud receivers that will assuage your fears. Allen was 90% spent with maybe two good years left and a big paycheck.
        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Chargers8491
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2022
          • Send PM

Is this another satire thread? Sure does sound like it...
          1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
          2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
          2b- #37 Jenkins DT
          3a- #66 Puni OT
          3b- #69 Sainristill CB
          4a- #105 Rice WR
          4b- #110 Lloyd RB
          5- #140 Green CB
          6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• Budsman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post
            This is a safe space for all the Chargers fans who don’t want to hear people give their contrary opinions of a move that H&H make. Be safe here and feel free to drink of all the coolaid you like.

invisible face GIF by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

This is a safe space for all the Chargers fans who don’t want to hear people give their contrary opinions of a move that H&H make. Be safe here and feel free to drink of all the coolaid you like.

invisible face GIF by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
              There has to be more to this story than we are hearing. Sounds like KA was going to just play out his contract and move on to another team anyways. Best to get him out of our conference all together if need be.
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post
                Yup. Budsman needs to drive home his point. Which is: I don't like the KA trade. Maybe that should have been the title of this thread. A little less sarcastic/facetious. He also spelled Koolaid wrong.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Yup. Budsman needs to drive home his point. Which is: I don't like the KA trade. Maybe that should have been the title of this thread. A little less sarcastic/facetious. He also spelled Koolaid wrong.
                  where there's Smoke there's fire.... seems like someone has added @least a cup or coupla few of some Qool Aid from this time last year....
                  5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

No way! I just saw that there was a whole thread dedicated to those lost souls who hated the move and felt like we needed a safe place for those who loved it and everything great about our new corporate overlords H&H.

I’m caring if nothing else!

And thank you brother grammar Nazi for correcting my lack of a Hyphen. It is always a good sign when you’re willing to help nit
                    pick for grammar vs making cogent points.

Batman Love GIF by No Hate Speech Movement Deutschland

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Where there's Smoke there's fire.... seems like someone has added @least a cup or coupla few of some Kool Aid from this time last year....
                      Hell, even *I'm* willing to give the new regime one OFFseason! LOL! Who knows? The KA trade could signal the beginning of the end, again, as some seem to be suggesting. Just more of the same, old Chargers. It could happen. All because of one unpopular trade.

Comment

• QSmokey
                        Guardedly Optimistic
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kuna, Idaho
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

No way! I just saw that there was a whole thread dedicated to those lost souls who hated the move and felt like we needed a safe place for those who loved it and everything great about our new corporate overlords H&H.

I’m caring if nothing else!

And thank you brother grammar Nazi for correcting my lack of a Hyphen. It is always a good sign when you’re willing to help nit
                        pick for grammar vs making cogent points.
                        You spelled it wrong on numerous occasions. It wasn't for lack of a hyphen, either. You have made two errors. You are flawed. Imperfect. Execute your prime function!

Comment

• Budsman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

You spelled it wrong on numerous occasions. It wasn't for lack of a hyphen, either. You have made two errors. You are flawed. Imperfect. Execute your prime function!
                          I have sinned, I apologize and repent for my Kool-Aid sins. Lisa Simpson Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
                          X