• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I think Roman was to a degree the fall guy for a QB that can't play NFL QB and lack of any good receivers. One dimensional teams get beat, period. Always. Whether that dimension is run or pass. I think John knew it was not all Roman's fault and likely told him. He also told Jim that Roman is a great coach but public relations forced him to let him go. John would not advise Jim to hire a coach he thought was going to fail.

in the Harbaugh house, Family is #1. They do not fuck each other. They will try and beat each other in any contest but they will never ever fuck each other. John told Jim that Roman is a great coach.

JH2 are going to build a complete NFL offense. They will not rely on just pass and will not rely on just run. Chargers have been unable to run for years, they are going to fix that - that does not mean that is the only thing they will do. Folks leap a little too far when processing their statements about run game imo and assume probably a tad bit too much based on Roman's offense with Jackson. he is a good running QB and poor passing QB.
    John didnt need to tell Jim that. Roman was Jim's OC at SF before he went to the Ravens.

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
      Trivea question: Who was the most savvy guard signed by Telesco during the last 11 years?

Who was the most savvy interior player signed who lasted more than 2 seasons with the Chargers?
      Matt Feiler

Corey Linsley

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Matt Feiler

Corey Linsley
        I forgot about Feiler; I was thinking Michael Schofield.

Feiler resigned with the Bucs for pretty much the vet minimum.
        He played roughly half the snaps last year.

Linsley lasted about 1 game beyond the two years.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

John didnt need to tell Jim that. Roman was Jim's OC at SF before he went to the Ravens.
          oh, thats right - thanks jolt!
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

think GRo is gonna get us a top five O this next season....
            5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• sonorajim
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
              think GRo is gonna get us a top five O this next season....
              Scoring O- Points per game. I'd think top 10 for sure. Five is doable.
              We previously paired a top 5 passing O with a 20-32 rushing O. Not this year.

Comment

Working...
              X