Clear All
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    Would have liked to have kept KA but I'll go out on a limb and say his production will fall off big time next year.

Age, injuries, QB situation, weather, etc. I wish him the best though, unless we somehow meet the Bears in the Super Bowl.

I also have to chuckle a bit at all the hand wringing because our offense isn't settled in month #1 of the new regime. Guess this season is over, fellas.
    I've been chuckling, as well. And I'm in the top 5% of Impatient Posters around these parts. Like I said in another thread, even *I'm* willing to give the new regime at least one OFFseason.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

I've been chuckling, as well. And I'm in the top 5% of Impatient Posters around these parts. Like I said in another thread, even *I'm* willing to give the new regime at least one OFFseason.
      Twitter is the worst. It's mid March and those morons are saying Herbert has no one to throw to, worst offense in the league, yada,yada,yada

Comment

• DerwinBosa
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2022
        • Send PM

For the first time in nearly 20 years we have a proven winner as our head coach. Not even two months into his tenure we get a ridiculous thread like this. Unbelievable. Lol.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
          My heart is broken with this Keenan Allen trade and my emotions make me want to make the first thread of this kind of the regime.

This is officially the end of the honeymoon period.

He should have been a lifer, was about to set franchise records, Only free agent leftovers, already had cap space, Herbert has no weapons, they want to make him a game manager.......
          What? Dude, seriously? Even I am willing to give Trader Joe and Harbo at LEAST 2 years before even CONSIDERING a FIRE JH2 thread...wow, just...wow...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

I can't believe you're so negative . . . . . . . . . . . .
            You guys have taught me that I should expect more
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Maniaque 6
              French Speaking Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Québec city
              • Send PM

7 pages for that ?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                For the first time in nearly 20 years we have a proven winner as our head coach. Not even two months into his tenure we get a ridiculous thread like this. Unbelievable. Lol.
                We should change the title. ...well we meaning mods lol

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Would have liked to have kept KA but I'll go out on a limb and say his production will fall off big time next year.

Age, injuries, QB situation, weather, etc. I wish him the best though, unless we somehow meet the Bears in the Super Bowl.

I also have to chuckle a bit at all the hand wringing because our offense isn't settled in month #1 of the new regime. Guess this season is over, fellas.
                  don't think any of the above are gonna be much of a factor.... think he easily goes for another 100 balls/1k yards.... most any decent QB can get the ball to an open receiver.... Slayer gets open.

he's still got a good coupla few years ahead of him.... sure wish we had extended him instead of asking him to take a pay cut.... questionable move by Boy Wonder & friends.
                  5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

You think this team is better next season without Allen? Seriously I’m curious.

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                      Harbaugh hasn’t won a game for the Chargers and hasn’t won a game in the NFL since 2014. I get being excited but that doesn’t mean he has earned anything but the CHANCE to earn the fans trust. I’m not believing blindly in anything or anyone but wins.

I know Harbaugh is the hotness right now but there are some real concerns around the way Harbaugh coached and left the nfl. You might be better off not just blindly trusting and instead being cautiously optimistic with a healthy dose of prove it.

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

You think this team is better next season without Allen? Seriously I’m curious.
                        I don't know, the off season has just started. Not sure what the roster will look like yet.

I also don't have tunnel vision for 2024.
                        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Go Chargers go
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2023
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Twitter is the worst. It's mid March and those morons are saying Herbert has no one to throw to, worst offense in the league, yada,yada,yada
                          It’s not that he doesn’t have anyone to throw to….the receivers are not good receivers and that is fact you can lookup last few seasons. We let one of the best pass catching RB go and brought in a rb who only plays half his position.
                          I get it, they want to run the ball and will need to invest in OL to do that.

most are upset that we have regressed instead of adding key players to compete next year.

I don’t get that nobody is upset that we kept Bosa who will probably get injured and be overpaid again….remembering Verrett,

only thing I liked so far is we kept Mack a better price.

as for Allen, I think he took the money because he could retire next year or two.

Comment

Working...
                          X