• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
    once again, where was te'o when the hawks were facing a third and long? subbed out, on the sidelines. I dont care what mccoy said. I care more about what actually happens. coaches say a lot of shit. some of it true, some of it not.
    And you are talking about a preseason game as if it matters when it comes to the regular season.

You disregard what the expectations are for Te'o. Or the state of the roster based upon a preseason rotation. And do so seriously.
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
      And you are talking about a preseason game as if it matters when it comes to the regular season.

You disregard what the expectations are for Te'o. Or the state of the roster based upon a preseason rotation that. And do so seriously.
      he's a rookie. if they plan on playing him in those situations, you dont think he would get a chance to do it in an actual game? ok dude. so his first time in a game setting in that situation will be in a regular season game. that sounds like responsible coaching

Comment

• Beerman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Eastlake
        • Send PM

he's a rookie. if they plan on playing him in those situations, you dont think he would get a chance to do it in an actual game? ok dude.
        Dude it was his first game ever. Clearly there's some leeway here. They also need to work on other coverages as well.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
          Dude it was his first game ever. Clearly there's some leeway here. They also need to work on other coverages as well.
          And it was preseason. What a bizarre line of reasoning.

Hopefully Teo can get out there because he's really the only 3rd down ILB on the squad. If not i hope they sign a vet for week 2
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

once again, he's a rookie. preseason might be meaningless to veterans and players with experience but you cannot convince me that it's not important to a rookie. its the next step in their development. the speed is faster than at practice. you cant just be throwing these guys into the fire during the regular season. thats so stupid and irresponsible that I cant believe I have to even waste brain cells arguing this with anybody. im done.

Comment

• Beerman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Eastlake
              • Send PM

once again, he's a rookie. preseason might be meaningless to veterans and players with experience but you cannot convince me that it's not important to a rookie. its the next step in their development. the speed is faster than at practice. you cant just be throwing these guys into the fire during the regular season. thats so stupid and irresponsible that I cant believe I have to even waste brain cells arguing this with anybody. im done.
              And you would have a point if he was able to play in the next 3 games. He didn't. Obviously they didn't think they had to expose him to everything in 2 series.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

This logic is beyond reasoning with.

Thinking that preseason, especially that early in preseason is about game planning is beyond my ability to explain to someone new.
                Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• homeless simpson
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

he'll be in the running for Defensive Rookie of the Year when he does play.......first one to win while wearing a boot.

Comment

• Beerman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Eastlake
                    • Send PM

We'll know soon enough. If he doesn't practice tomorrow, there's no chance he plays.

Comment

Working...
                    X