Oh Boy...I'm gonna get nailed for this one.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Banning Den is always a good idea.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      I think Den feels that hes the only one that gets reported because hes not liked here. If you guys really knew the truth theres quite a few of you that have received warnings through the report post system.
      Fleet, first off, feel better soon!

Second you know I dont take anyone seriously especialy myself on here. So you can fuck with me like anyone you hang with. This goes for all the old timers.

Third Den is great, sure he beats a dead horse better than most, but he will bring his opinion no matter how different it may be than mine, its contrary opinion and contraversy to a limit that gets people involved and brings passion to the surface.

Passionet debates are worth reading imo.
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• RobH
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Tokyo, Japan
        • University English Lecturer
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
        Banning Den is always a good idea.
        I know you guys tend to go around and around and it's fun reading. But I don't agree that banning him is always a good idea. If he becomes abusive towards others, then yes. But normally, Den is a good guy, and he tends to be a bit overzealous in his approach to supporting his opinions, but without him, and others like him, this board would be pretty dead.

Diversity is what made this country great, and if you don't like diversity, you are either a pinko commie or a Radier fan. So get on the bandwagon and promote this board and go to all the Chargers' games and show what a great fan and Patriot you are, and don't forget to vote, and God Bless.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by RobH View Post
          fan and Patriot you are.
          You might be onto something
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I know you guys tend to go around and around and it's fun reading. But I don't agree that banning him is always a good idea. If he becomes abusive towards others, then yes. But normally, Den is a good guy, and he tends to be a bit overzealous in his approach to supporting his opinions, but without him, and others like him, this board would be pretty dead.

Diversity is what made this country great, and if you don't like diversity, you are either a pinko commie or a Radier fan. So get on the bandwagon and promote this board and go to all the Chargers' games and show what a great fan and Patriot you are, and don't forget to vote, and God Bless.
            I was about 87% kidding.

Comment

• floydefisher
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • siberiacuse, ny
              • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
              Tend to agree with first sentence. Disagree with the 2nd. If he can't play then you get nothing in return. If he's playing at a pretty high level - as he is now - then his value has skyrocketed, particularly for a desperate team like Houston. It would be a bold, bold move; almost certain to be universally criticized; and will empty the seats at Qualcomm. And this organization has never had the guts to something so aggressive.

But patience only goes so far. When Rivers is 34 - and his play has declined - and we still haven't won a SB, and we're looking for yet another coach and GM (not to mention QB)...we might all be looking back at "QSmokey's Folly" and shaking our heads mumbling "If we had only...."
              No way Houston makes a deal now....not enough time for Rivers to learn the offense and be effective.

At 34, he's still got at least a couple of good years left....assuming he takes real good care of himself, and nothing catastrophic happens injury wise.

I think we should ride him out for now, and if they actually are able to get a new franchise QB, then you dump Rivers, but not until then.

That is how smart teams like the Colts do it.
              sigpic

Comment

• RobH
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Tokyo, Japan
                • University English Lecturer
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                I was about 87% kidding.
                Yeah, I know, but maybe other people didn't, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents along with some propaganda to make it more lively.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Yeah, I know, but maybe other people didn't, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents along with some propaganda to make it more lively.
                  I hate you and your propaganda!

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Fleet ponied up his hard earned money and a ton of time getting this place set up and really asks for one thing - don't attack each other. If Den decides he doesn't want to follow that simple rule than he can live with the results. On a lot of other boards, multiple time outs get people a lot longer ban than a week.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

I think a week off for calling someone stupid is a bit long imo. Now that i think about it. Im probably going to reduce Dens sentence to 3 days and hope you guys can keep the intelligence insults off the forum. And i will no longer be modding every post in every thread looking for infractions. If someone crosses a line and gets reported ill investigate and make a decision with the admin/mod team. This forum is for you guys..its not mine and Captains and you are all guests here. We dont want that environment. I never wanted to be the guy who is considered high and mighty, Father Fleet or The Righteous one as Jim liked to put it. Yea that didnt piss me off. lol

But im not going to sacrifice who i used to be on the forum for what you guys are considering some commie hardcore ruler. Fuck that. You guys want to act like fools thats fine. Calling guys nbames just makes you look like you lost the argument or very immature.

If someone reports a post ill look into it. But this place is too active with heavy debating for me to sit here and babysit every thread.

You guys want me to look into a post that crosses the line then report it. I was more heavy handed in the beginning because i was focused on building our community. And didnt want new members getting attacked.

Go fuck yourselves.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Gladly and may I have annother, oh yes I may! Now lets shake on it! Best move you may ever make. Just be your self and enjoy what you always enjoyed from this group of fools. I do, and I know my foolishness is appreaciated here by some. Its best not to extent the id onto the interwebs in general, but especialy when your paying for idiouts to call eachother idiouts... Feel better soon.
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                          Go fuck yourselves.
                          Wow, who do I report this too?

Comment

Working...