• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cyberbolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
    I think he's all about Peyton, all the time. It gets to be a bit much...and it's been going on for, what, 15 years now?! I'm over it. Yeah, he's 'PC' enough (unlike Brady, whose a little biotch) but the self-promotion and constant media ball washing - which he hardly shuns - has gotten really old.

Now, would I do that same thing if I were in Manning's shoes? Probably. But then I'd hate me, too.
    My feelings as well. I think he a smart media manipulator and is extremely aware of how his words and mannerisms will be viewed. Doesn't make him classy, just savvy. I remember when his "true colors" came out in an interview with Acee a few years back when Acee dared mention the fact that the Chargers pretty much owned his Colts.

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by cyberbolt View Post
      My feelings as well. I think he a smart media manipulator and is extremely aware of how his words and mannerisms will be viewed. Doesn't make him classy, just savvy. I remember when his "true colors" came out in an interview with Acee a few years back when Acee dared mention the fact that the Chargers pretty much owned his Colts.
      His true colors came out when he called Vanderjagt a "liquored up idiot kicker" during the Pro Bowl. Sure, Vanderjagt deserved it for what he said, but if Manning was the "classy" guy he supposedly is, he would have never said that publicly and just settled it by kicking Vanderjagt's ass in private.

Comment

Working...
      X