I think we can be major players in the division (conference?) as early as next year

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
    Hope Springs Eternal!

You know what team I think is poised for a big turnaround next season?

Drum roll please....

Tampa Bay! They have some really good talent on that team, are going to probably finish with a Top 3 (if not the #1) pick in the draft, and aren't afraid to go after FAs.
    Really? I guess I should ask for your definition of a "really big turn around". You're not giving Jackhole an endorsement here are you? I have no idea of there cap position, but I would think that after the big contracts they laid out to Revis and Jackhole they may not have the room for anymore big deals. Not to mention the hole they have at QB.
    sigpic

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
      Really? I guess I should ask for your definition of a "really big turn around". You're not giving Jackhole an endorsement here are you? I have no idea of there cap position, but I would think that after the big contracts they laid out to Revis and Jackhole they may not have the room for anymore big deals. Not to mention the hole they have at QB.
      I have NEVER doubted Jackhole's talent; just his head. And I'll never forgive him for HIS PART in the last 2010 (or whatever season it was) debacle.

Really big turnaround (assuming they score in the draft): 9-10 wins? I don't expect them to get more than 3 this season.

But, as OIP says, it could happen to any team...not from San Diego.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I think we have a major opportunity to be major players in the "Coach is in over his head" competition thanks to Kevin Acee's silly article.

Comment

• sandiego17
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
          I think we have a major opportunity to be major players in the "Coach is in over his head" competition thanks to Kevin Acee's silly article.
          While Acee says McCoy's game to big condition is temporary, its much more difficult when the game passes you by, like it has Acee. Sad to see butthurt on a display on a weekly basis.

Comment

Working...
          X