Football is over for this season for the Chargers. NFL wanted Redskins to win.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltaction
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Football is over for this season for the Chargers. NFL wanted Redskins to win.

Bullshit play calls by the NFL refs insured the Redskin win. Which translates to big ratings for this Thursday night game with the Redskins. No way they would let the Redskins enter Thursday night with only two Wins. Rick Eisen insured it. Chargers are a small market TV. No way they care about the Chargers winning anything. Archie Manning was right. See you next year. The year is over for the Chargers.
  • SFW
    PB Official Game Thread Starter
    • Jul 2013
    • NY
    • USMC
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltaction View Post
    Bullshit play calls by the NFL refs insured the Redskin win. Which translates to big ratings for this Thursday night game with the Redskins. No way they would let the Redskins enter Thursday night with only two Wins. Rick Eisen insured it. Chargers are a small market TV. No way they care about the Chargers winning anything. Archie Manning was right. See you next year. The year is over for the Chargers.
    I hope this is a joke. They lost because they didn't make plays when they had the chances. The refs did not cost the game. SD lost the game on its own.
    1) Jason Verrett (CB) TCU
    2) Demarcus Lawrence (OLB) Boise St
    3) Will Sutton (DT) Arizona St
    4) Jarvis Landry (WR) LSU
    5) John Urschel (OC) Penn St
    6) Shamar Stephen (DT) UConn
    7) Brock Coyle (ILB) Montana

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

So the refs, the NFL and Rich Eisen forced the Chargers to make those calls on the 1-yard line?

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

We werent going to be playofff bound anyways but we should of won this game. We're a better team than the Foreskins. I cantake losing to better tems likee Denver and KC....which i would hate as well but at least they are better than us. This is another game we should have won. I put this loss on the coaches.

Comment

• Boltaction
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

No the play calls in the red zone were awful by the Chargers coaches. But in a close game the NFL wanted the Redskins to win. Believe. If you don't who cares. I surely don't. This is just entertainment and making money for the NFL. They have nothing against the Chargers, it's all about making money, and the Chargers are in one of the smallest TV markets in the NFL. Enough said to prove the point. So are the Padres.

Comment

• LV Bolt Fan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I'm still trying to figure out the personal foul on Gachkar?

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

No the play calls in the red zone were awful by the Chargers coaches. But in a close game the NFL wanted the Redskins to win. Believe. If you don't who cares. I surely don't. This is just entertainment and making money for the NFL. They have nothing against the Chargers, it's all about making money, and the Chargers are in one of the smallest TV markets in the NFL. Enough said to prove the point.
              No i dont buy your theory. Bad call on the WR. But there are alwys bad calls and its the way they overprotect the players that forces these badcalls. They calll anythng close and its to bad that many of these calls that arent helmet to helmet will get called.

Comment

• Panama
                パナマ
                • Aug 2013
                • London
                • Opera singer and web developer.
                • Send PM

You should have a tin foil hat userpic!

I won't argue that there weren't bullshit calls, but the bullshit calls went both ways.

This year is only over for the Chargers if you expected this to be a winning season, rather than a retooling season where we get to develop players for future playoff runs.
                Adipose

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I think the spot on the goalline was off too. Only break was the almost fumble by woodheadless.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

How about if Pagano learns to protect the 1st down line.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltaction
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Sorry but I foolishly invested in Charger season tickets for over thirty five years, more than nine tickets each season. I realize Archie was right finally this year, and fully expect this kind of treatment from the refs and the NFL. I have watched it for just too may years. I am sure glad I finally wised up, and realized this is just entertainment and making money. Too bad I can't get back the hundreds of thousands of dollars I have spent on supporting this team and the NFL, wished I could leave that money to my family after I die. Sorry if it pisses most of you off. But I have finally come to the realization Archie Manning was right.

Comment

• SFW
                        PB Official Game Thread Starter
                        • Jul 2013
                        • NY
                        • USMC
                        • Send PM

Sorry but I foolishly invested in Charger season tickets for over thirty five years, more than nine tickets each season. I realize Archie was right finally this year, and fully expect this kind of treatment from the refs and the NFL. I have watched it for just too may years. I am sure glad I finally wised up, and realized this is just entertainment and making money. Too bad I can't get back the hundreds of thousands of dollars I have spent on supporting this team and the NFL, wished I could leave that money to my family after I die. Sorry if it pisses most of you off. But I have finally come to the realization Archie Manning was right.
                        Welcome back to the board Yubaking.
                        1) Jason Verrett (CB) TCU
                        2) Demarcus Lawrence (OLB) Boise St
                        3) Will Sutton (DT) Arizona St
                        4) Jarvis Landry (WR) LSU
                        5) John Urschel (OC) Penn St
                        6) Shamar Stephen (DT) UConn
                        7) Brock Coyle (ILB) Montana

Comment

Working...
                        X