Clear All
  • Panama
    パナマ
    • Aug 2013
    • London
    • Opera singer and web developer.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
    Absolutely nobody thought the NFC East would be the worst division in the NFL this season.
    Um... really? Define "nobody." I was pretty convinced it would be either the NFC East or the AFC South, but at least the South had one legitimate playoff team. (Of course, I thought that team was Houston, so not all my predictions are gold.)
    Adipose

Comment

• Den60
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
      Absolutely nobody thought the NFC east would be the worst division in the NFL this season. Things change year to year and divisions cycle. trying to predict the quality of TE,as next year, at the mid point this year is ridiculous.
      I don't expect SF or Seattle to suddenly become bad next year, do you? The NFC Least is absolutely horrid this year. As for the AFC East you have NE which should still be decent (as long as Brady doesn't retire) and both Buffalo and Miami are still ascending. The NYJ is a ? I don't see a Jax on our schedule next year and I don't think we will be playing against teams with a combined .400 win percentage through the first half of the season next year. I do think that our schedule next year will be tougher than this year's. Right now the worst team on our schedule next year would be Houston (as their record places them this year).

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
        I don't expect SF or Seattle to suddenly become bad next year, do you? The NFC Least is absolutely horrid this year. As for the AFC East you have NE which should still be decent (as long as Brady doesn't retire) and both Buffalo and Miami are still ascending. The NYJ is a ? I don't see a Jax on our schedule next year and I don't think we will be playing against teams with a combined .400 win percentage through the first half of the season next year. I do think that our schedule next year will be tougher than this year's. Right now the worst team on our schedule next year would be Houston (as their record places them this year).
        Forget next season. Let's talk about the Best Time To Be A Charger Fan: The off-season. LOL! This board...great stuff here.

Comment

Working...
        X