Clear All
  • Concudan
    Bhi craic agus ceol again
    Generous Donor
    • Jun 2017
    • Principal Quality Engineer
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    Maybe Acee knows something we don't. He used to spend time around these guys. But we do know everything Acee says comes with a good dose of bitter.

Ingram is the kind of player teams are supposed to lock up. Home grown, takes care of his body, durable (for last two seasons), impact player, prime of his career. If Bolts did not sign him, Acee would likely write an article about how the Chargers are chronically cheap and let good players walk.

Unlike Butler, Ingram was already making good money as a first round pick and has had hype heaped on him since he walked on the field. My gut tells me he is not going to tank. But my gut does not spend time in the Charger locker room.

TG
    I have been to Chargers camp as a "press" guest when I wrote attempts at articles for bolttalk. The press does not have a lot of access to the players. They wait in a trailer until practice. The only time they get is 15 or 20 minutes after practice to talk to the players in the locker room. That is beyond the group interviews of the big names which you see televised.

Accee has more access than we fans do. But the players know his attitude and do not open up to him.

I take all of what he writes with a pound of salt... but that is just my opinion

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Report: Doctors remove 28 pounds of feces from man born with rare condition

by Sinclair Broadcast Group Tuesday, June 13th 2017

FILE - Doctors performing surgery (Photo: Pixabay via MGN Online)

Doctors removed 28 pounds of fecal matter from a 40-year-old man named Kevin Acee born with a bowel condition that left him constipated "since birth."

According to The Daily Mail, the patient who underwent the surgical procedure to relieve his enlarged bowel suffers from Hirschsprung's disease.

It took doctors three hours to remove what they believe could have been years of feces that backed up in his colon.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Formula 21; 06-13-2017, 10:30 AM.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Concudan
        Bhi craic agus ceol again
        Generous Donor
        • Jun 2017
        • Principal Quality Engineer
        • Send PM

Ahhh.... ummm kay.... *backs out of thread slowly.... avoiding eye contact...*

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

WTF? lol

Comment

Can that thing play safety?

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

We'll need Acee's opinion on that.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                SLAM DUNK!
                • Jun 2013
                • East County San Diego
                • Bolt fanatic
                • Send PM

I am surprised to hear no talk here of whether or not Bolts over paid. Prevailing opinion seems to be that we did but that that was better than letting a hold out linger on as he plays chicken with the Franchise tag.

Ingram has been good but I was hoping he would be a star when we drafted him. Hopefully he transitions smoothly to his new pass rushing position. It seems it's not always easy to go from OLB pass rush in a 3-4 to playing end in a 4-3.
                migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

I sort of expect Liuget, Barksdale and Benjamin to be toast after this year. A lot of their salary will be off the books and into Ingram's pocket. I think he would have received the same amount of money elsewhere. I think his value if he can elevate to a dominant level will be higher than those 3. And in the mind of TT he probably feels he drafted those 3 players replacements this past draft. May have been his plan all along to draft the players to replace those 3 next year and use that cap space to get Ingram signed.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I think the Chargers were more than willing to just have him on the franchise tag for the next two seasons, but Ingram didn't want the risk. Did they overpay? I think he would have gotten that contract from somewhere else, but all teams tend to overpay for edge rushers.

Comment

• Rugger05
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Those T-Rex arms are being put to good use

Comment

• chargerkdb
                        Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                        Can that thing play safety?
                        Not with those narrow shoulders

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Only a 4 year term. Generates a Lot of pressure, is solid vs the run, and was better than average dropping back. The only people that think it was an overpay go only by sack numbers IMO. He will have more Opportunities than ever as a pass rusher in the new scheme and won't have to drop into coverage. For the poster worried about transition to DE, he played mostly on the line in college. He is extremely versatile.

Comment

Working...
                          X