X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pumpkinhead80

i can be a huge pessimist, and will be at times too. i think the main problem is staying on topic. if you want to get into it about issue x, y, or z then stay in that thread talking about it. don't drag it over from other threads or other boards. are we talking about wrs? then why the f are you opening up your gd mouth about signing a lb in that thread? start a thread if there isn't one and type your fingers away till they bleed on it. THAT is the problem so far that i've observed in a nutshell.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Ok well i dont post in every thread. If a thread is getting out of control can you guys PM me? I know its my job as an admin/owner to stay on top of these things but theres been quite a few threads that probably needed to be locked do to them getting personal. Your stupid etc....how can you be so stupid etc...I just fucking hate having to be a babysitter.

If the community is feeling oppressed or generally unhappy because of the bad vibe i will take action.

Ill admit im not here for the great football discussion alone..Im here because its a peaceful getaway at times. Its like the frat house party. But lately its been pretty dark feeling and i know why.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Can you move a set of posts within a thread to annother thread? Or would you have to delete posts within a thread to keep them on topic. Maybe create a spank tank and if two poster insist on thrashing out against eachother you confine them to the spank tank untill they work it out.
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
          Can you move a set of posts within a thread to annother thread? Or would you have to delete posts within a thread to keep them on topic. Maybe create a spank tank and if two poster insist on thrashing out against eachother you confine them to the spank tank untill they work it out.
          ya that is similar to my suggestion but i don't know the limits of the mods powers on here. i suggested starting a new thread about the topic they're discussing and move the posts and them there. if you could limit their posts to that until they talk with a mod about having got it out of their system and getting let back into gen pop, that would be something.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
            Why is it when someone posts that they think this team tops out at 6 wins that they get pummeled for being negative then?
            That isn't why you get pummeled here.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Moving posts is doable but fuck me thats a lot of work when all posters have to do is stay on topic. I give you guys permission to let each other know if thats happening. lol. My deal is when it seems to be the same one or two posters blatantly stirring up shit. When the main goal is to antagonize and agitate the posting community here.

I dont have a problem moving arguments though..just imagine the policing and babysitting i will have to do for a couple posters here. What a pain in my ass. lol

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

well hopefully you have mods of like mind who can help.

it's more a matter of verbally intervening when it's happening to stop whatever the problems are rather then physically taking over the situation.

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

The mods shouldn't have to do more work because posters can't play nice.

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                    The mods shouldn't have to do more work because posters can't play nice.
                    that's kinda why there are mods, right?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                      Moving posts is doable but fuck me thats a lot of work when all posters have to do is stay on topic. I give you guys permission to let each other know if thats happening. lol. My deal is when it seems to be the same one or two posters blatantly stirring up shit. When the main goal is to antagonize and agitate the posting community here.

I dont have a problem moving arguments though..just imagine the policing and babysitting i will have to do for a couple posters here. What a pain in my ass. lol
                      This is why ive never been interested in being a Mod. Its too much like a job and i dont need a job when im home, lol. Just want to come here, read, comment, smart ass or not, and move on,lol.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                        No Sir, I Dont Like It
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Section 457
                        • Migrant Film Worker
                        • Send PM

This is only my own opinion, but I haven't seen anything deteriorate into an unsolvable problem here.

I myself, will try to keep on topic, as I know that I have turned threads into other issues or subjects without realising it at the time. (ADD) It happens, but I will work on it too.
                        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by pumpkinhead80 View Post
                          well hopefully you have mods of like mind who can help.

it's more a matter of verbally intervening when it's happening to stop whatever the problems are rather then physically taking over the situation.
                          I guess that depends on the type of person the mod is. Im the type that just cuts the cancer. Not treat it first and hope the long term damage is minimal. lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X