• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Slausson is a UFA. I dont want to make it strike 3 on 3rd round centers. Out of the 4 Feeney, Lamp, Wiggins and Pulley i think Pulley is the 4th. So you move Feeney to Center and keep Wiggins at RG. Lamp slots in on the left side. Or vice versa with Wiggins. But Feeney most likely upgrades Pulley and he cant beat out Wiggins or Lamp at OG.
    Ok that I agree with. I thought we had Slausson coming back next but if thats not the case then I like Feeney playing center, but I would move Wiggins over to LG and have Lamp play RG.

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Barksdale did not give up a sack, but he sure seemed to have a lot of pre-snap penalties for a vet who has been around as long as he has.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post

Here's how I would do it. Keep Feeney at LG put Lamp at RG get a center in free agency or draft one like in the 3rd round. Don't forget we have Matt Slausen coming back also and if that happens you can put him in at center.
        Yeah....id rather draft Price than bring Slausen back who is now a FA. Lamp going to OG.....if Feeney stays at LG Lamp is an upgrade to Wiggins. Guess we'll see how thy work the OL in the offseason.
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-08-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X