• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

One TD to Green was a TE screen and the one to Ekeler was a pass to the flat so two short passes turned into TDs. Which I'm fine with. Nothing wrong with getting some RAC yards.
    A lot of passes so far after 5 games to be 5th in yards per pass if we are truly throwing short more than the rest of the league. We take deep shots as well. The numbers do not prove out we are a dink n dunk offense, which is how i took the original comment.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

A lot of passes so far after 5 games to be 5th in yards per pass if we are truly throwing short more than the rest of the league. We take deep shots as well. The numbers do not prove out we are a dink n dunk offense, which is how i took the original comment.
      It could be kinda true against the Raiders they tried to limit the pass rush with our weak OTs that they throw more shorter routes...... Which is smart but he did sling a few too. Tyrell had the one long pass that he caught. His only good play of the day lol. Not one of his best games on Sunday.
      But who dinks and dunks more than Brees and Brady?
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-08-2018, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Now is the tome to start looking. The way it looks, the Chargers might need to trade up
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Panamamike
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
          Now is the tome to start looking. The way it looks, the Chargers might need to trade up
          The way what looks?

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
            You advocate giving up even more assets by trading up to get a qb in the first with Rivers playing as well as any qb in the league?

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

You advocate giving up even more assets by trading up to get a qb in the first with Rivers playing as well as any qb in the league?
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I am fine with being ready. I don't advocate spending A first PLUS for an insurance policy. That is also a shit ton of cap space for one position. We have time and a window to win. Lets get a little healthier and see how this season plays out. At the end of the year i dont think many will be wanting to waste that much draft capital for a qb (in what i believe is a weak qb draft). Better prospects are coming at better timing IMO.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I am fine with being ready. I don't advocate spending A first PLUS for an insurance policy. That is also a shit ton of cap space for one position. We have time and a window to win. Lets get a little healthier and see how this season plays out. At the end of the year i dont think many will be wanting to waste that much draft capital for a qb (in what i believe is a weak qb draft). Better prospects are coming at better timing IMO.
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Last edited by oneinchpunch; 10-09-2018, 12:45 AM.
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Panamamike
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Yes...but the majority of those "great prospects" are on the DL, which is a big current need. Maybe the best interior DL draft in 25 years.

But go ahead....trade up for a a QB, non of which are deemed "can't miss" by any stretch. in fact if you want a qb, i would draft lindley and he will likely be end of rd 1 or later. nobody is looking at this qb class as great.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Yes...but the majority of those "great prospects" are on the DL, which is a big current need. Maybe the best interior DL draft in 25 years.

But go ahead....trade up for a a QB, non of which are deemed "can't miss" by any stretch. in fact if you want a qb, i would draft lindley and he will likely be end of rd 1 or later. nobody is looking at this qb class as great.
                        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

LOL...who? listened where? Give me some names pls. who are they projecting is staying? Who are these qbs? They list a top 5? The next 3 drafts will all have stronger qb classes than this season coming. Calling BS on this.

Comment

Working...
                          X