Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
    I don't get all the hurt feelings stuff. They are professional coaches. They know the deal. I don't think it would come as a shock to Reich that he would be blocked. In fact I think both Whiz and Reich knew this was possible before coming aboard this year. Chargers knew Whiz could very well be a hot commodity this offseason given his success as a HC in Az, and reich was brought in to groom as his replacement.
    Honey, tell the kids to say goodbye to the beach.. we're all moving to Detroit!

HOCKKKKKKK!!!11!!
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
      guess I missed the new NFL directive that says any HCs from 2013 are prohibited from interviewing or being hired as HCs this year. my bad.
      What does that have to do with anything? I was just commenting that the writer of the article was not including 2013 among the coaches he was talking about. He was talking about recently fired assistants vs assistants that are still under contract and did not include any HCs that were fired this year because that wasn't part of the point he was trying to make
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• SDFan
        Woober Goober
        • Jun 2013
        • Dolores, CO
        • Retired
        • Send PM

And I was only adding it was strange a guy like Chud was left off his list of possible candidates
        Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
          And I was only adding it was strange a guy like Chud was left off his list of possible candidates
          Not strange since the article was only comparing assistant coaches and their contract situations.

While Chud might move back to Assistant coach the story wasn't comparing HCs that were just fired to Assistant coaches still under contract.
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
          X