Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/eric_d_wi...357680128?s=21

Nasir actually practicing today?

Say it's so

Per Eric Williams...
    Nasir Adderley back at practice and wearing a helmet today. Chargers in full pads. Uchenna Nwosu participated in individual work but has not participated in team drills. Trevor Williams also not practicing.
    Hope Adderley gets on the field because Thornhill is doing well so far with the Chiefs.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
      Hope Adderley gets on the field because Thornhill is doing well so far with the Chiefs.
      I can't help but compare them since I had thornhill was in my signature the whole offseason
      and since we had first dibbs.
      I do remember having Adderley rated higher by a smidge.
      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I can't help but compare them since I had thornhill was in my signature the whole offseason
        I did have Adderley rated higher as well. We needed a single high FS and he fit us to a tee. The main concerns were his level of competition and his tendency to freelance. These injuries that pop up are new and annoying. Luckily, it seems to mostly be soft tissue issues, which can actually be minimized with proper conditioning. He just needs to talk to Bosa, Thomas Davis, and Tranquil about what to do.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I was very high on Juan and would have loved him as our pick.
          Nasir has a monster skillset and plays with aggression. He'll be a big contributor this season and many to come.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I did have Adderley rated higher as well. We needed a single high FS and he fit us to a tee. The main concerns were his level of competition and his tendency to freelance. These injuries that pop up are new and annoying. Luckily, it seems to mostly be soft tissue issues, which can actually be minimized with proper conditioning. He just needs to talk to Bosa, Thomas Davis, and Tranquil about what to do.
            We needed a single high safety when King James was lord of the sod. Funny how fast things can change ...
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

We needed a single high safety when King James was lord of the sod. Funny how fast things can change ...
              We still need a single high safety because that's been a fixture in Bradley's defense. It also helps minimize not having the best cover corners. I suppose the other nice thing is that Adderley can also play near the box as well. But he still needs to get on the field first.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                Williams is unreliable health wise. I think the kid Springs from Oregon has a real shot at sticking.
                Or Teamer. I think they really like him. Hes got some versatility. Lays the wood as well. He was knocking guys in the Rams scrimmage. I missed the game this past week due to traveling. Did he play?

Comment

• Craig440
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Or Teamer. I think they really like him. Hes got some versatility. Lays the wood as well. He was knocking guys in the Rams scrimmage. I missed the game this past week due to traveling. Did he play?
                  Yes he played and I noticed him. I'm watching the game right now on nfl channel. Dang our O L is worse than I thought. I think I could even get in the way of someone.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post

Yes he played and I noticed him. I'm watching the game right now on nfl channel. Dang our O L is worse than I thought. I think I could even get in the way of someone.
                    Yeah i started it right when the 2nd quarter started. And Schofield got schooled and then someone else blew a block. I dont have DVR at the moment. Spectrum sucks.

Team can play a couple spots. Including slot which isnt easy. And we all know how this staff loves versatile players. He has a shot.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Yeah, that OL looks like shit. I'm sorry, it just does. There are no bright spots. Lamp, which the entire FO and fan base bet heavy on as a lock for quantum improvement, is whiffing more than he hits. Tevi and Scott both have sucked. Pips is just lost out there. Scho still sucks and for the life of me I don't know why he escapes scrutiny, he is just as bad as the rest.

Feeney has done ok at backup center. Only problem is that was the only spot on the OL they were decent at (with Okung out) so there is no gain there. Its a fricken sloppy mess from end to end out there, could not be more disappointed in TT on this one.
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Yep, Teamer sure did play vs. the Saints. Had a GREAT play to tackle Hill for a loss, and prevent a scramble for yardage:

image.png

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                          Yeah, that OL looks like shit. I'm sorry, it just does. There are no bright spots. Lamp, which the entire FO and fan base bet heavy on as a lock for quantum improvement, is whiffing more than he hits. Tevi and Scott both have sucked. Pips is just lost out there. Scho still sucks and for the life of me I don't know why he escapes scrutiny, he is just as bad as the rest.

Feeney has done ok at backup center. Only problem is that was the only spot on the OL they were decent at (with Okung out) so there is no gain there. Its a fricken sloppy mess from end to end out there, could not be more disappointed in TT on this one.
                          Agree 1000%

Comment

Working...
                          X