• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Still dont get how anybody gives a shit about a fashion show?!?I couldnt give a rats ass that alot of these players waste money on jewelry and dumb shit like that.Guess Im just old school.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
      Day One...
      • Mar 2019
      • Brentwood, 94513
      • Send PM

I like I assume most of you are here cause we are fans of this team. From the start of the internet, keyboard thugs come a dime a dozen. I'm not a tough guys, but I have yet to have someone step up to me in real life. But online, that's just that. I'm glad we have this forum to chop it up about this team. But don't get it twisted and think you're doing big things by putting someone down. Bolt up!!!

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
        I like I assume most of you are here cause we are fans of this team. From the start of the internet, keyboard thugs come a dime a dozen. I'm not a tough guys, but I have yet to have someone step up to me in real life. But online, that's just that. I'm glad we have this forum to chop it up about this team. But don't get it twisted and think you're doing big things by putting someone down. Bolt up!!!
        Hard to avoid in some cases. Twitter has created a whole new style of communicating. Trolling essentially.

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

I don't mind guys talkin shit to each other on here.Its men talkin bout football.Cant take it watch ice skating.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
            I don't mind guys talkin shit to each other on here.Its men talkin bout football.Cant take it watch ice skating.
            I do. You equate being a man lobbing personal insults from the safety of your computer? That is pussy behavior if you ask me. Men can debate without acting like little children.

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

That's the point it's men talking shit on a computer.I don't take the shit personal and get all riled up cuz it aint in person.And from what I seen nobody's done any real insultin.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                That's the point it's men talking shit on a computer.I don't take the shit personal and get all riled up cuz it aint in person.And from what I seen nobody's done any real insultin.
                Because i dont tolerate it. lol I dont care if the debates get heated. That is what discussion is about. But the personal insults are something kids do. IMO at least. At any rate i will typically try and make that shit stop. I spent most of my life fighting. Its the equivalent of drunk fans fighting each other in the stands or at a tailgate. Thats not the part of the sport im into. Im not looking for that here.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Good to hear. Finally get some live reps under his belt.
                  Hey Ninja, how have your guys White and Broughton done this camp? I've not watched a second of preseason or been reading much.
                  I was a HUGE fan of the White pick last year and bummed when he got hurt. Looking forward to his season.
                  As for Broughton, really liked that pick as well. Definitely see him getting reps on the interior once McGill and Mebane lose a step. With he, Jones, Tillery, Rochelle, Bolts are looking sturdy up the middle.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

Hey Ninja, how have your guys White and Broughton done this camp? I've not watched a second of preseason or been reading much.
                    I was a HUGE fan of the White pick last year and bummed when he got hurt. Looking forward to his season.
                    As for Broughton, really liked that pick as well. Definitely see him getting reps on the interior once McGill and Mebane lose a step. With he, Jones, Tillery, Rochelle, Bolts are looking sturdy up the middle.
                    Kyzir has looked great in both coverage and run D. He will be starting at Mike GAME 1 w/TDavis at Will.

Cortez has been mixed results during the preseason. GusD has been playing him a ton at NT and he's been moved off the ball by doubles. I'm not sure why as it doesn't fit his skillset. He is a 3tech. The limited reps he has gotten at 3tech have been dramatically better than at NT.
                    Im not sure he'll make the 53. McGill has had a very good camp.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

So this thread is sort of winding down with camp breaking and the season starting. Im trying to figure out what to do with it. Should we roll this into the general charger discussion/transactions/news etc thread?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                        So this thread is sort of winding down with camp breaking and the season starting. Im trying to figure out what to do with it. Should we roll this into the general charger discussion/transactions/news etc thread?
                        Keep it fresh.
                        Close this sucker.
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub