Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

AL - Right now Okung is working as an assistant coach.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
        Post first TC practice pressers.....

AL
        Coach Lynn speaks to the media following day one of #ChargersCamp

Casey
        .@show_case29 speaks to the media following day one of #ChargersCamp

Phil looking buff...
        Philip Rivers speaks to the media following day one of #ChargersCamp
        No more nunc coepi
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Pair of Chargers rookies impress on first day of training camp

https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/20...training-camp/

The Chargers kicked off the first day of training camp on Thursday. While it was refreshing to see some familiar faces, there were two new players on display that wasted no time garnering the attention of fans in attendance.

Fifth-round selection quarterback Easton Stick and undrafted free agent wide receiver Jason Moore were some of the notable standouts from today.
          The two positional players appeared to be on the same page this morning in hopes of making the 53-man roster, connecting with each other a couple times.

Stick, the former North Dakota State product, is currently in contention for the No. 3 job with Cardale Jones. He is coveted for his athleticism, toughness, intelligence and winning intangibles. Stick, the mobile passer, will have to show the ability to make full-field reads rather than just relying on his legs in camp. So far, he's off to a great start.

Moore is competing for a final spot on the roster, as well. The former Findlay wideout is a 6-foot-3 and 218 pounder, who wins in jump ball and contested catch situations. Moore left school as the all-time leader in receiving yards, receiving touchdowns, receptions, games with 100+ receiving yards (17), and holds single game records for yards (240) and touchdowns in a game (3).

“Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

There is a ton of tweets, info, and video clips of today's practice.

The Chargers started training camp on Thursday at Jack Hammett Sports Complex in Costa Mesa, CA. Training camp can be attended for free for the general public, but if you’re unable to attend,…
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

The Chargers kicked off the first day of training camp on Thursday. While it was refreshing to see some familiar faces, there were two new players on display that wasted no time garnering the attention of fans in attendance.

Fifth-round selection quarterback Easton Stick and undrafted free agent wide receiver Jason Moore were some of the notable standouts from today.
              The two positional players appeared to be on the same page this morning in hopes of making the 53-man roster, connecting with each other a couple times.

Stick, the former North Dakota State product, is currently in contention for the No. 3 job with Cardale Jones. He is coveted for his athleticism, toughness, intelligence and winning intangibles. Stick, the mobile passer, will have to show the ability to make full-field reads rather than just relying on his legs in camp. So far, he's off to a great start.

Moore is competing for a final spot on the roster, as well. The former Findlay wideout is a 6-foot-3 and 218 pounder, who wins in jump ball and contested catch situations. Moore left school as the all-time leader in receiving yards, receiving touchdowns, receptions, games with 100+ receiving yards (17), and holds single game records for yards (240) and touchdowns in a game (3).
              My training camp mantra - Impress Me.

I'll be paying attention to these guys. Especially Stick. You just don't know when a qb has the "stuff."
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Moore sounds like a poor man's VJ or Mike Will. Watch out, Artavis...

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Jason Moore performed at two different pro days earlier this year, one at Toledo and one at Miami (OH), and he performed quite well for a bigger receiver. Here are his measurements:
                  • 40: 4.57
                  • Bench: 17 reps
                  • Vertical: 37 inches
                  • Broad: 10' 04"
                  • Short shuttle: 4.07
                  • 3-Cone: 6.62

Now those last two numbers are astounding. Anything below a 7.0 in the 3-cone is amazing and he is closer to 6.5 seconds than 7. That 4.07 shuttle ain't too shabby, either.

Moore made his money on the jump ball and in contested catch situations. If I had to put money on it, I would believe there weren't too many defensive backs at the DII level that could consistently cover a a receiver of Moore's stature. In their game against Malone University, he had a pair of snags over the top of defenders that led to scores:
                  Nice legs. Looks like another PS player. The Bolts just have luck when it comes to finding wrs.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Stick.... will. If he processes faster than Used Cardale, and that's not that high of a hurdle, he'll be on the 53.

Yep, Philip looks cut for a late 30's guy.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      The Precious
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

Glad Hunter is back love that guy and Phil loves throwing to his TEs.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                        Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

The cat doesn't seem to have the bulk need, but does have pretty good bend at the waist. Can't be much worse than tech, probably plays for a can of fish. Kick the tires tt.
                        The Rooster has great footwork

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

As much as Schofield performed poorly in 2018,
                          we simply must resist start a right side of Lamp and Scott.

There must be experience.

It is a trickle down from Okung's recovery time,
                          which could easily carry into the season.

The Oline shuffle and reshuffle
                          will be the top thing to watch.

In our system, regretfully, Lamp is not a Tackle.

We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X