• like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/20...s-for-july-28/

​​​​​​
    The fourth day of Chargers training camp continues on Sunday at Jack Hammett Sports Complex in Costa Mesa, CA.

Yesterday, rookie Nasir Adderley made some plays, quarterback Tyrod Taylor was slinging it, we found out safety Derwin James is not satisfied with the amount of infliction in his tackling and Jatavis Brown should be back in the third week.

Training camp can be attended for free for the general public, but if you're unable to attend, you will still be informed of all the action throughout the course of it.

The team at Chargers Wire will have full coverage of training camp with live updates from practice below, courtesy of media members in attendance along with fan posts.

Daniel Popper

@danielrpopper
    Kyle Wilson just blew up Detrez Newsome on a swing pass. Newsome comes up limping. #Chargers

8:57 AM - Jul 28, 2019

@danielrpopper
    Sam Tevi and Trent Scott still splitting reps at left and right tackle. Bosa beat Scott badly off the edge when Scott was at RT for a would-be sack. #Chargers

@danielrpopper
    Hunter Henry is going to be a problem this year. Just made his second big catch of the day in 11s on a deep cross. #Chargers

@danielrpopper
    One PBU and two INTs for Arrion Springs in 1-on-1s, including a one-handed pick off a tipped ball in the end zone. Impressive showing. #Chargers

@danielrpopper
    Philip Rivers to Keenan Allen. (Wait until the end for the person scouting report from Allen.)

@danielrpopper
    Derek Watt, who is not practicing for the second straight day, coaching up rookie fullback Jeremy Cox. #Chargers

@danielrpopper
    Thomas Davis not practicing today. Likely just a rest day for the vet. #Chargers

Chargers sign pair of WR, waive Dylan Cantrell, Fred Trevillion
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
      https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/20...s-for-july-28/

The fourth day of Chargers training camp continues on Sunday at Jack Hammett Sports Complex in Costa Mesa, CA.

Yesterday, rookie Nasir Adderley made some plays, quarterback Tyrod Taylor was slinging it, we found out safety Derwin James is not satisfied with the amount of infliction in his tackling and Jatavis Brown should be back in the third week.

Training camp can be attended for free for the general public, but if you're unable to attend, you will still be informed of all the action throughout the course of it.

The team at Chargers Wire will have full coverage of training camp with live updates from practice below, courtesy of media members in attendance along with fan posts.

Daniel Popper

@danielrpopper
      Kyle Wilson just blew up Detrez Newsome on a swing pass. Newsome comes up limping. #Chargers

8:57 AM - Jul 28, 2019

@danielrpopper
      Sam Tevi and Trent Scott still splitting reps at left and right tackle. Bosa beat Scott badly off the edge when Scott was at RT for a would-be sack. #Chargers

@danielrpopper
      Hunter Henry is going to be a problem this year. Just made his second big catch of the day in 11s on a deep cross. #Chargers

@danielrpopper
      One PBU and two INTs for Arrion Springs in 1-on-1s, including a one-handed pick off a tipped ball in the end zone. Impressive showing. #Chargers

@danielrpopper
      Philip Rivers to Keenan Allen. (Wait until the end for the person scouting report from Allen.)

@danielrpopper
      Derek Watt, who is not practicing for the second straight day, coaching up rookie fullback Jeremy Cox. #Chargers

@danielrpopper
      Thomas Davis not practicing today. Likely just a rest day for the vet. #Chargers

Chargers sign pair of WR, waive Dylan Cantrell, Fred Trevillion
      Based on very little, it seems like the news on Tevi/Scott not good - neither settling in & establishing himself as the LT.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Based on very little, it seems like the news on Tevi/Scott not good - neither settling in & establishing himself as the LT.
        It is early.
        Joey makes All-Pro OT looks awful too.

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Hey! We agree!

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

It is early.
            Joey makes All-Pro OT looks awful too.
            Then again, he beat Scott. Woo.

Not hiding I'm down on Bosa until he makes this foot thing a thing of the past. No big money unless he camps out in opposing backfields game after game.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Then again, he beat Scott. Woo.

Not hiding I'm down on Bosa until he makes this foot thing a thing of the past. No big money unless he camps out in opposing backfields game after game.
              I think Joey is an elite talent at the most important position on D. I do agree that he needs to stay healthy and produce at a high level this season and beyond. If he does we are looking at 25mil per year 4-6 years with 65-75 mil guaranteed at signing. PR, MGIII(not likely now), HH, TrWill, and MP are due in 2020. 2021 is the ridiculous year with Bosa, SupaMel, Keenan, DK, Lamp, Feeney, Okung (unlikely now), Denzel, RJ and a few I'm sure I forgot. Tons of decisions to be made soon. TT/staff have a plan.

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                I love Henry's hands. His catches are just so effortless.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

[URL="https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/28/chargers-training-camp-2019-live-updates-for-july-28/"]https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/20...s-for-july-28/

Daniel Popper

@danielrpopper

@danielrpopper

@danielrpopper
                  I hate when rookies blow up vets to try to make the team. Just hate it.

Arrion Springs, thats how you get more reps, good for you.

That's the first time I've seen Cox referred to as a fullback. I've wondered if he was a rb/fb.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Fullback Derek Watt sat out practice for the second-straight day but kept himself active and productive by taking rookie running back-turned-fullback, Jeremy Cox, to the side of the field for some extra work on a single sled as he transitions into a new role.

Theres confirmation.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Comment

• Boltergeist
                        Pesky apparition
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Baja Oklahoma
                        • Send PM

It looks like Rivers is taking a lot of snaps from under center in camp instead of in the shotgun. I wonder if this is something they're going to do more during the season. Any thoughts from those of you attending?

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X