• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

Considering Inman (@NO) for McCoy (vs Den)? What do ya think? Gonna need a spark to get past Doug this week. Off to a decent start, but Doug's still projected to win. I'm thinking that Ind vs NO game could be a shootout...
    sigpic

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
      Considering Inman (@NO) for McCoy (vs Den)? What do ya think? Gonna need a spark to get past Doug this week. Off to a decent start, but Doug's still projected to win. I'm thinking that Ind vs NO game could be a shootout...
      Don't know if I can advise you on this. Inman is so new to the Colts...are you sure he's going to be activated?

Comment

• MakoShark
        Disgruntled
        • Jun 2013
        • North Alabama
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Don't know if I can advise you on this. Inman is so new to the Colts...are you sure he's going to be activated?
        I think they have to activate him, they don't have anyone else.
        sigpic

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

He played last week

Comment

• SYB
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Looks like TY may be a go. But if not, I'd hit up the free agents personally. There's some good point potential available out there.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Congratulations to Championship for advancing to the Championship Game. My team seemed to be in sync with the Chargers. When the Chargers were going gangbusters last week, so did my team. But this week like the Chargers it fell flat with poor performances across the board, save one or two players. I enjoyed the league. Thank you SYB for starting it.

Comment

• MakoShark
                Disgruntled
                • Jun 2013
                • North Alabama
                • Send PM

Well the McCoy thing didn't matter. Congrats and well done Doug, you blew me away. Had a great time with this league and format, and I look forward to it next year!
                sigpic

Comment

• BoltBacker
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Las Vegas, NV
                  • Send PM

Well the McCoy thing didn't matter. Congrats and well done Doug, you blew me away. Had a great time with this league and format, and I look forward to it next year!
                  Thanks, it has been a fun first season.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Congratulations to Championship for advancing to the Championship Game. My team seemed to be in sync with the Chargers. When the Chargers were going gangbusters last week, so did my team. But this week like the Chargers it fell flat with poor performances across the board, save one or two players. I enjoyed the league. Thank you SYB for starting it.
                    Wow thanks,. . didn't realise if I won I'd be in the Championship game.
                    I'm in 3 leagues and get this one confused with the other one here (Livewire).
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

• BoltBacker
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Las Vegas, NV
                      • Send PM

Wow, what a year on Powder Blues/Live Wire FFL for me. Made it to Championship game in both leagues. Good luck to Championship and SD Murphs in both games. Doesn't make up for the disappointing Chargers, what a letdown they have been.

Comment

• SYB
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Wow thanks,. . didn't realise if I won I'd be in the Championship game.
                        I'm in 3 leagues and get this one confused with the other one here (Livewire).
                        ​​​​​​
                        I wanted the thank you for letting me join your league. It's been a blast and I can't believe that I made the championship game with a real chance to win it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

I wanted the thank you for letting me join your league. It's been a blast and I can't believe that I made the championship game with a real chance to win it.
                          Yes, and that one is hard to win so if you win it your first season that's awesome.
                          ​​​​​​This is only the second season we went with 14 teams. Usually have 16 and think I like 14 better.

Comment

Working...
                          X