• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SYB
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
    Man it's been so long since I have played Fanatasy Football. I do have a question if someone is unable to be at the draft is there a way to rank our players where we want them picked so if we are unable to make the selection it will automatically make our pick and the select the player we have the highest ranked? I don't want to end up with a bunch of crappy players just because I can't draft my own player.
    I explained this in my post at the top of page six.

Comment

• BoltBacker
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Las Vegas, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Here's where we're at right now. If you've signed up, please share your team name.
      I'm Doug's team

Comment

• SYB
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

I searched around and didn't see any threads, and this may not be the right place for this. I know it's early, but would any of you guys be interested in joining if I created a league? Thinking a 10 or 12 teamer.

Managers:

-SYB : Your Mom's a Hoyer

-like54nijas

-Budsman : Justin Suns

-Fleet : Fleet

-BoltBacker : Doug's Team

-Rugger05

-chris9341 : Blahblahblah's

-Chuckeezy : Squaaaaad!

-seanRo : Sean's Team

-Velo : Show Me Yours

-Boltjolt​​​​​​ : Championship

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...5de94caed76ffa

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Sorry to post this here but I had someone who said they would be interested in joining my 14 team league but don't recall who it was. Used to be 16, went to 14 last year when we lost some guys.
          I have a spot left. This league has been going on for about 14-15 years. We use 5 defensive players, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, two other flex possitions , 1 QB, Defense , etc. Draft is the 25th at 10:30 am.

If anyone is interested in playing here is a link. If the link for some reason don't work, let me know your email and I'll send you a invite that way.
          Click the link above and follow the steps to join my league. Good luck!
          Last edited by Boltjolt; 08-20-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• SYB
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            Sorry to post this here but I had someone who said they would be interested in joining my 14 team league but don't recall who it was. Used to be 16, went to 14 last year when we lost some guys.
            I have a spot left. This league has been going on for about 14-15 years. We use 5 defensive players, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, two other flex possitions , 1 QB, Defense , etc. Draft is the 25th at 10:30 am.

If anyone is interested in playing here is a link. If the link for some reason don't work, let me know your email and I'll send you a invite that way.
            If the person who originally claimed the spot doesn't speak up, I'll fill it. Sounds fun and a little different.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

If the person who originally claimed the spot doesn't speak up, I'll fill it. Sounds fun and a little different.
              Yeah it is different. Scoring is higher than most leagues.
              I can't recall who said they were interested and that was back in early June. I even went thru the member list trying to ring a bell lol. Pretty sure it was a newer member and may not be here much....the draft is Sunday, if you want in, go ahead.
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 08-20-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• SYB
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Yeah it is different. Scoring is higher than most leagues.
                I can't recall who said they were interested and that was back in early June. I even went thru the member list trying to ring a bell lol. Pretty sure it was a newer member and may not be here much....the draft is Sunday, if you want in, go ahead.
                I'll hold off a couple of days before claiming it. But your link was no good for me.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

I'll hold off a couple of days before claiming it. But your link was no good for me.
                  Ok . If nothing happens in that time give me your email and I'll send an invite that way. I don't get why it didn't work with that link but I'm not too surprised and why i mentioned it. Not the first time lol

Comment

• MakoShark
                    Disgruntled
                    • Jun 2013
                    • North Alabama
                    • Send PM

Well I make 10. Really not a fan of autodraft, but screw it, I'd like to be in at least 1 league this year. I'll make do and at least I'm not the only one. I signed up as Cockeyed Waladoo. This waiver wire thing is new to me. I understand its monopoly money, but I don't understand the details. That $200 is my budget for the season? And, I have to bid on any/all waiver wire pickups? LOL, I know a guy in my old league that would have HATED that!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• SYB
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                      Well I make 10. Really not a fan of autodraft, but screw it, I'd like to be in at least 1 league this year. I'll make do and at least I'm not the only one. I signed up as Cockeyed Waladoo. This waiver wire thing is new to me. I understand its monopoly money, but I don't understand the details. That $200 is my budget for the season? And, I have to bid on any/all waiver wire pickups? LOL, I know a guy in my old league that would have HATED that!!
                      You don't have to autodraft. You can either draft live or rank the players how ever you see fit.

As far as the the waiver wire. You basically have an average of $12 a week to spend if/when you need or want to pick up players. You can offer as little as $1 and as much as $200 for any available player. If for some reason 2 managers have the same bid on an unclaimed player, then it'll go to the manager with the higher waiver priority. All remaining players become free agents after the bids are processed and are up for grabs.

Comment

• MakoShark
                        Disgruntled
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Alabama
                        • Send PM

You don't have to autodraft. You can either draft live or rank the players how ever you see fit.

As far as the the waiver wire. You basically have an average of $12 a week to spend if/when you need or want to pick up players. You can offer as little as $1 and as much as $200 for any available player. If for some reason 2 managers have the same bid on an unclaimed player, then it'll go to the manager with the higher waiver priority. All remaining players become free agents after the bids are processed and are up for grabs.
                        Depends on the date and time the draft actually is. I'm in CST by the way.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post

Depends on the date and time the draft actually is. I'm in CST by the way.
                          Why dont we pick a time that you can do?

Comment

Working...
                          X