• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

josinaanderson@JosinaAnderson
    Chargers RB Melvin Gordon's agent Damarius Bilbo tells me he requested a trade last wk for his client, after the team remained at their initial offer of aprox $10M/ year. GM Tom Telesco told Bilbo, Gordon is still family, but Bilbo was not given permission to seek trade partners.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Nice, TT. I like our GM.

Comment

• AK47
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
        Nice, TT. I like our GM.
        Like a Boss.

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Like a Boss.
          I hope Gordon is smart enough to figure this out. I think he's important to our offense. But, I think a 10M offer is fair and I wouldn't like to see TT budge. It may be smart now to bring in a FA RB. There are a couple of them still available.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I hope Gordon is smart enough to figure this out. I think he's important to our offense. But, I think a 10M offer is fair and I wouldn't like to see TT budge. It may be smart now to bring in a FA RB. There are a couple of them still available.
            Gene Klein would have sent MG III to football Siberia so quick our heads would be spinning like Linda Blair

Comment

• Sgt. Pepper
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2019
              • Send PM

The relationship between Trent Williams and Washington has deteriorated as well. I would love to see the Chargers get Williams in exchange for Gordon. But Washington doesn't need a running back. It would take a three-way trade with a running back needy team willing to part with a second round pick for Gordon in addition to giving him the contract he wants, and Washington accepting a second round pick for Williams.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Gene Klein would have sent MG III to football Siberia so quick our heads would be spinning like Linda Blair
                Ala John Jefferson trade like poor JJ never put up numbers like he did when he was with Chargers

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

Klein was cheap.
                  THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
                    The relationship between Trent Williams and Washington has deteriorated as well. I would love to see the Chargers get Williams in exchange for Gordon. But Washington doesn't need a running back. It would take a three-way trade with a running back needy team willing to part with a second round pick for Gordon in addition to giving him the contract he wants, and Washington accepting a second round pick for Williams.
                    Guess it depends on if the redskins like DG. His injury history is questionable but then again so is Melvin's.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
                      They don't? They have AP who is nearing 80 and some young unproven guys.

Comment

• Sgt. Pepper
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2019
                        • Send PM

They don't? They have AP who is nearing 80 and some young unproven guys.
                        Yeah. You may be right. I really don't know. I know they had high hopes for Guice and Perine, but both have been derailed by injuries.

Comment

• Sgt. Pepper
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Guess it depends on if the redskins like DG. His injury history is questionable but then again so is Melvin's.
                          Perine has been an injury mess too. I know they have expectations of Guice, but with his injury history that is a risk. Gordon's injury history is not appalling, but letting go of Williams and investing a contract in Gordon given they do have Guice and Perine ... I'm not real sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X