• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

KC fans philosophizing:

Rivers must be a succubus of health. He absorbs the health of his teammates. He is not often injured, when he is, he plays through some brutal injuries (ACL?), and the injuries are happening to the other players more frequently as Rivers ages.

Prove me wrong.

note: succubus - a female demon who appears to be a very beautiful woman and has sex with men to feed off there sexual energy

:smh:

Comment

• SDBORN
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Now every win will taste even better. And i expect to win a lot of games with James out for half of them.
      Luck should be out for game one. We can start off on the right foot for once, even without our top dog defensive player.

James or no James, that should be a win if Luck doesn't play. If we somehow lose that game, call me very worried.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

I sure hope so, man.

Maybe we'll be healthy on the back end of the season instead.
        This team has very little room for another major injury. Not having Okung, Derwin & Melvin until week 8 or later are huge blows. Home field throughout the playoffs is probably out of reach. No way to spin it nicely.

Comment

• SDBORN
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
          KC fans philosophizing:

Rivers must be a succubus of health. He absorbs the health of his teammates. He is not often injured, when he is, he plays through some brutal injuries (ACL?), and the injuries are happening to the other players more frequently as Rivers ages.

Prove me wrong.

note: succubus - a female demon who appears to be a very beautiful woman and has sex with men to feed off there sexual energy

That's pretty funny.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Rivers will just have to score more TDS. And that's a good thing.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

KC fans philosophizing:

Prove me wrong.

Didn't Dean hit that in Supernatural?
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Luck should be out for game one. We can start off on the right foot for once, even without our top dog defensive player.

James or no James, that should be a win if Luck doesn't play. If we somehow lose that game, call me very worried.
                I think our DL with a healthy Bosa...a double team demanding Justin Jones and Ingram will eat this year. Eat big. And if Tillery jumps in there this secondary could really benefit from that. Lets not forget that Adderley may end up playing soon and could have a major impact roaming CF. Both Phillips and Jenkins can lay the wood in the box. T Davis as started by Bradley is amazing covering TEs. We are still a crazy good D without James.

Comment

• Tol
                  From Accounting
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Carlsbad
                  • Send PM

What I've learned over the years is take the timetable they give you and add to it. If they say James might be ready by November, then expect the end of December or beginning of January for him to return.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post
                    What I've learned over the years is take the timetable they give you and add to it. If they say James might be ready by November, then expect the end of December or beginning of January for him to return.
                    Just in time for the end of the playoffs and the SB...

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

KC fans philosophizing:

Prove me wrong.

How about incubus instead? Lol

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                        Rivers will just have to score more TDS. And that's a good thing.
                        We've seen in recent years what happens when Rivers has to press too hard...he's just not that kind of QB anymore.

I don't like having to start the season off this way, at all.

Will be a pretty big test of AL and his staff. I'm certainly not conceding anything, its just that things are now going to be much harder.
                        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Classic
                          Hall Of Fame
                          • Dec 2014
                          • Send PM

I think not having Derwin hurts us against the Steelers and Packers the most. Having Derwin blitzing off on Rodgers and Big Ben will be missed. If we can go 1-1 in those games, we should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                          X