Chargers at Niners Game Day Thread (Preseason #4)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Good to hear he has no lingering effects with that hammy. I think his make up speed on the back end would have negated a few touchdowns from last year. Brown in Pitt comes to mind.

Comment

• SYB
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Good to hear he has no lingering effects with that hammy. I think his make up speed on the back end would have negated a few touchdowns from last year. Brown in Pitt comes to mind.
      His instincts and range are top notch. Can't wait to see what the future holds for him.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

His instincts and range are top notch. Can't wait to see what the future holds for him.
        He should be an interception machine in a Bradley D with Bosa/Ingram/Tillery and Jones getting so much pressure.

Comment

• SDBORN
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

He should be an interception machine in a Bradley D with Bosa/Ingram/Tillery and Jones getting so much pressure.
          We could definitely use a guy with that kind of range and good hands. I've seen way too many potential picks dropped out of the hands of Charger defenders. The kid could really shine on passing downs.

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Rewatched the 49ers game. Adderley should have had 3 picks. The future is bright....

Comment

Working...
            X