• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Honestly, I just don't see the Chargers making any moves and just trying to survive until the injured players are back.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n839353[/ATTACH]

That's interesting if true. I can think of a lot of reasons why not to go after him.

I can only think of two reasons for getting him: New England & Kansas City.

I don't think the Charger dbacks can keep up with their receivers.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

F THAT. sign AB? Yeah....that worked out so well for Oak and Ne. he will go straight to comm office and be suspended. Brilliant idea.
        Seems like all that drama has died down. Teams that wanna win take chances. NE does it repeatedly. Kraft got cold feet. I'd take the chance now on the guy who is top 5 at his position

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Seems like all that drama has died down. Teams that wanna win take chances. NE does it repeatedly. Kraft got cold feet. I'd take the chance now on the guy who is top 5 at his position
          Yes but you also seem not to have a grasp on the salary cap. Suggesting we trade for Diggs confirms that.
          AB isn't worth the headache but you can't see that because you aren't working for the Charger nor paying him. Dude could get suspended with the bullshit against him. What team with any sense would sign him now?

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            Yes but you also seem not to have a grasp on the salary cap. Suggesting we trade for Diggs confirms that.
            AB isn't worth the headache but you can't see that because you aren't working for the Charger nor paying him. Dude could get suspended with the bullshit against him. What team with any sense would sign him now?
            Yep...and the Cheatriots still may be on the hook for AB's $9 MILLION signing bonus...ouch....

According to multiple reports, the growing expectation is that the New England Patriots will be forced to pay Antonio Brown his $9 million signing bonus.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              He's not in a position to command a big contract. If you're worried about the salary cap or a headache, Ramsey ain't cheap, has little time left on his current deal, wants a big payday going forward and has quit on his team. AB84 is a superstar on the football field. I'd make sure he settles with his accuser beforehand and sign him.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

He's not in a position to command a big contract. If you're worried about the salary cap or a headache, Ramsey ain't cheap, has little time left on his current deal, wants a big payday going forward and has quit on his team. AB84 is a superstar on the football field. I'd make sure he settles with his accuser beforehand and sign him.
                Please negotiate this difficult
                undertaking.

We've heard you have skills.

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• SDFan
                  Woober Goober
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Dolores, CO
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

which accuser? The 3 that have already come forward, or the ones that are still waiting their turn to cash in? The guy shows extremely poor judgement on and off the field as well as being an entitled Prim a-donna. He's not going to fix the defense and the offense is doing well enough already with existing skill players. Might look like a good signing in fantasy football, but IRL- not so much.

Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                      He'll fit right in.

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

He'll fit right in.
                        unfortunately so true!.....

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                          • Feb 2019
                          • McLean Illinois
                          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                          I'd wager there is nothing wrong with Ramsey's back...dude wants out of Jacksonville...just more games.
                          Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

Working...
                          X