• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soutbolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Send PM

TRADE for this guy. I'm tired of every season Boltz do nothing while other teams improve their rosters. Hell Pitts just gave up a 1st to get an all pro the same day they learned their 38 year old qb is having surgery on his throwing elbow.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
      I don't know if I would call it Ramsey hate but there are some red flags with the guy. Then again the NFL players are pushing for NBA style shit where if they don't like where they are they demand a trade.

We're not getting Ramsey and it would be shocking if the Chargers actually even pursued this deal.
      I just find it ironic that the same fans who are scared off from these red flags are typically the same people that are critical of telesco and the organization in general of not being aggressive enough.

look, trade for him or don't, we probably aren't winning a superbowl if the previous 60 years are any indication
      but we should at least try to take advantage of an opportunity of two elite defenders/friends wanting to play with each other.
      if derwin wasn't already on the team I wouldn't be banging the table
      if CB wasn't a giant need going into the season before Michael Davis' injury I probably wouldn't be either.

trading for Ramsey may not "work" but it's a hell of a move I'd have respect for
      and when we end up not winning the superbowl like the previous 50 plus superbowls, I'll go ahead and sit through all the smarties on TPB telling me how they just "knew" this wasn't going to work.

Gordon and a first.
      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 8/6/1960 View Post
        https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/201...aguars-defense

Jalen Ramsey on Gus Bradley: ""Every week, we ran the same defense"

43 comments

After reading this criticism of Gus Bradley's defensive system in Jacksonville, Chargers fans have to be at least a bit concerned about their team's new Defensive Coordinator.
        Imagine Ramsey jawing at Bradley on the sideline the way Jalen just did on Sunday with his HC...talent is there, but he's too much of a head case...

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Well Ramsey would have to be on-board with this trade obviously
          hes a bit older and has already learned to shut his trap about opposing qbs, maybe he can appreciate Gus' approach better today than when he made those comments
          if he is set on not working with Gus then yes, I agree, it's not a good idea to bring in someone already disgruntled

wts I wouldn't be opposed to considering changing DCs soon anyway if we can find an upgrade on the horizon
          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Classic
            Hall Of Fame
            • Dec 2014
            • Send PM

This trade NEEDS to happen. Ramsay gives us the perfect CB to align with KC and NE. I don't care about his issues with Coaches. It's not like he is creep or abusive off the field. If Telesco makes this happen it could set us up nicely for deep playoff run.

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I just find it ironic that the same fans who are scared off from these red flags are typically the same people that are critical of telesco and the organization in general of not being aggressive enough.

look, trade for him or don't, we probably aren't winning a superbowl if the previous 60 years are any indication
              but we should at least try to take advantage of an opportunity of two elite defenders/friends wanting to play with each other.
              if derwin wasn't already on the team I wouldn't be banging the table
              if CB wasn't a giant need going into the season before Michael Davis' injury I probably wouldn't be either.

trading for Ramsey may not "work" but it's a hell of a move I'd have respect for
              and when we end up not winning the superbowl like the previous 50 plus superbowls, I'll go ahead and sit through all the smarties on TPB telling me how they just "knew" this wasn't going to work.

Gordon and a first.
              POTD right here

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                Bandwagon since 8/6/1960
                • Jun 2013
                • Palm Springs
                • I know nothing
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                wts I wouldn't be opposed to considering changing DCs soon anyway if we can find an upgrade on the horizon

Who would you suggest?

Comment

• Panamamike
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by soutbolt View Post
                  TRADE for this guy. I'm tired of every season Boltz do nothing while other teams improve their rosters. Hell Pitts just gave up a 1st to get an all pro the same day they learned their 38 year old qb is having surgery on his throwing elbow.
                  You guya throw All-Pro designations around pretty easily.

Comment

• Panamamike
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Who would you suggest?
                    I would suggest keeping a guy whose D was 5th in pts allowed last year while playing with a roster held together with duct tape. But that is just me.

Comment

• Tol
                      From Accounting
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Carlsbad
                      • Send PM

I'd hate to see him picked up by the Chiefs. Would be really nice to wake up to news that he's Charger. If the Raiders and Chiefs are interested, the Chargers should be interested too. The problem is this organization doesn't make big moves.

Article written January 2019:

To sum it all up, if the Chargers parted with their first round pick this year along with their third for next year then I can see Ramsey becoming an official Jack Boy!

This past offseason the Rams decided to make some bold moves and go all in, in an attempt to win the fan base and the Super Bowl, something they are on the verge of doing. If the Rams are successful next week, the Chargers need to take a good long look at themselves and ask, do we want to continue slowly building through the draft? Or should we throw all of our chips in the middle and try to make a serious run at this thing while we still have number 17 behind center. They certainly owe it to Rivers to be more aggressive this upcoming offseason. Sound off Charger fans! If LA could get Ramsey for a first and a third would that excite you? Or would you think it's a foolish attempt to try and get better?
                      https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/201...r-jalen-ramsey

Comment

• Panamamike
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post
                        This trade NEEDS to happen. Ramsay gives us the perfect CB to align with KC and NE. I don't care about his issues with Coaches. It's not like he is creep or abusive off the field. If Telesco makes this happen it could set us up nicely for deep playoff run.
                        Funny u say this 2 weeks after he was burnt toast all over the field vs the Chefs.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Who would you suggest?
                          I wouldn't suggest anyone, I like Gus
                          but I'm not married to anyone on this coaching staff
                          Chargers vs. Everyone